Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else feels like you are an obstacle for women?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
anyone else feels like you are an obstacle for women? they seek to bring you down in a corporate organization to take your place.

Yeah, if they're closer to my age or younger, I'd say that this is definitely true for me.

I have failed quite a few assignments in college and had to jump through so many hoops to talk with professors and shit because the women they would pair me with for group projects would never cooperate. They would refuse to talk with me even if I was being direct. This is from MULTIPLE women and not just a singular experience.

Yeah, if they're closer to my age or younger, I'd say that this is definitely true for me.

I have failed quite a few assignments in college and had to jump through so many hoops to talk with professors and shit because the women they would pair me with for group projects would never cooperate. They would refuse to talk with me even if I was being direct. This is from MULTIPLE women and not just a singular experience.
same as you. they are really combative and hostile, and they really wanna throw you under the bus for credit. They would swoop in and do the work that yields most of the points, and leave you with scraps. They would make it their mission to outpace you instead of doing actual teamwork in doing the work together. They are snakes.

Foids view anyone doing things as an obstacle, they want to use work as a social hub