Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else fucking hate gyms?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It’s always the same. Those gym thots in yoga pants that often have a pack of orbiters around her, a group of annoying douche bags who talk so loudly they can be heard from everywhere and say “bro” every other word. And then you get reminded of your shitty genetics seeing how almost every other guy there is taller and better looking than you

No man I love the gym

Why bother going to a gym, buy the equipment yourself and do it in your backyard/ home theory

IDK. I simply don't visit such places.

i wouldn't be able to bear it tbh, i'm glad i have some good home-gym shit in my garage.

No gym for your face

I like it until a bigger guy comes in

It’s always the same. Those gym thots in yoga pants that often have a pack of orbiters around her, a group of annoying douche bags who talk so loudly they can be heard from everywhere and say “bro” every other word. And then you get reminded of your shitty genetics seeing how almost every other guy there is taller and better looking than you
Idc about looksmaxxing...Working out at home or in a gym is just the best cure against depression.