Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hallucinogens may be the only fucking way out (again)

Zat

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours
★★★
FOUR days and I already want to kill myself
I've been forced to go outside every day, I have to look at these whores wearing yoga pants and miniskirts everywhere, I can't fucking escape can't do shit because my parents are forcing me to do this shit or I lose my NEETbux income and I need money to buy action figures
I can't take this shit anymore, years ago Hallucinogens were my only and last cope against the rope and I think this shit's coming back, haunting me
I can't stand the fucking look on their faces, every foid and normie in the street looking at me with that fucking stare, fear and disgust and like they're seeing a fucking monster despite not saying a single fucking word
I wish that I could take off their fucking eyes from their faces with my bare fingers

Why do you need action figures pretty useless goyslop.

FOUR days and I already want to kill myself
I've been forced to go outside every day, I have to look at these whores wearing yoga pants and miniskirts everywhere, I can't fucking escape can't do shit because my parents are forcing me to do this shit or I lose my NEETbux income and I need money to buy action figures
I can't take this shit anymore, years ago Hallucinogens were my only and last cope against the rope and I think this shit's coming back, haunting me
I can't stand the fucking look on their faces, every foid and normie in the street looking at me with that fucking stare, fear and disgust and like they're seeing a fucking monster despite not saying a single fucking word
I wish that I could take off their fucking eyes from their faces with my bare fingers
Bro just chill. Do some drugs, play some games, stop tripping on others.

I'm addicted to the dopamine kick every time I get a new one :feelsrope:
Imagine accidentally sitting on some big booba wahman with katana action figure and that little katana puncturing blood vessel im your balls. :fuk: