Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone else got severe depression?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I can’t even get my head up for 5 or six years, i feel like there’s a force on me that makes me feel like a dead man walking

holy shit it feels truly horrible living like this, but I will never give up ever

But it’s just too too fucking hard Man I can’t even get out of bed in any time

Yes. I haven't left my house since august 2019 and everything is predetermined and based on factors that are completely out of your control. When you're as pisslow as I am at everything, improvement is a myth!

Yeah, and it somehow gets worse with each passing month.

Same. I have to distract myself with c0pes

I can’t even get my head up for 5 or six years, i feel like there’s a force on me that makes me feel like a dead man walking

holy shit it feels truly horrible living like this, but I will never give up ever

Mate I've been severely depressed ever since I was fucking 12. I'm just done with this world in general don't even wanna be here and deal with all of this shit I would have killed myself already if I had the courage.

Mate I've been severely depressed ever since I was fucking 12. I'm just done with this world in general don't even wanna be here and deal with all of this shit I would have killed myself already if I had the courage.
No man don’t kill yourself ,I’m like this since I’m 15

I aint depressed my life just kinda ass

When I was 13-14 yeah. Now it’s a mix of depression and severe anger issues.

Nor severe but seasonal. Been battling that shit for more than half a decade now. Sometimes I can pass as functional, another I lose my job and masters progress. Learnt to live with it and seek help (medication, psychologists are useless) when it goes too fucking bad

Nor severe but seasonal. Been battling that shit for more than half a decade now. Sometimes I can pass as functional, another I lose my job and masters progress. Learnt to live with it and seek help (medication, psychologists are useless) when it goes too fucking bad
Yeah sometimes I’m nt enough and functional but some other times I’ma literal zombie

Got diagnosed with "extremely severe clinical depression."

Yes me too. I have been having terrible dreams too. Mostly about themes that are very dead

I’m still depressed but things have gotten better due to antidepressants and nofap.

I wouldn't call my current situation as severe depression, it's more like severe indifference

my eyes are wide-open, open-eyed all eyes, as I can see, can't blame myself.
saying ,,I'm depressed" is exactly the trick they expect one to fall into for, going accord the herd; the issue lies at its system. systematic, not individual.

I feel you bro. I can't walk outside with my head in a normal position, my body is hunched over

4 years ago i was a mess being bluepilled and drinking like crazy

yeah, i hate every day. Alcohol helps to numb me

yeah, i hate every day. Alcohol helps to numb me
Alcohol is kind of boring and unhealthy way to cope. Small doses of psychedelics and weed are way better, unfortunately both are illegal in most countries.

Yup, I have been clinically depressed since I was 15, which was (unsurprisingly) caused by a capricious """BPD""" woman. To make matters worse, the only encounters I had with this person were online. Every IRL attempt I have made to "self-improve" and "ascend" leads me right back to the place I started at.

Someone summoned me?

It's been getting worse due to the pandemic, but tbh even before it started it was pretty bad as well.

Now I'm past my teens though I realize I missed out on my adolescence and it hurts

Yup, I have been clinically depressed since I was 15, which was (unsurprisingly) caused by a capricious """BPD""" woman. To make matters worse, the only encounters I had with this person were online. Every IRL attempt I have made to "self-improve" and "ascend" leads me right back to the place I started at.
Yeah I’m since 15 years old too

the last time i was depressed was in 2005. the solution the psychologist gave me was to look for a job.

Couldn't relate agree. I just go to sleep thinking I don't wake up ever again.

I mean, nothing much is left of our lives. Wageslaving and dieing. That's it. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

the last time i was depressed was in 2005. the solution the psychologist gave me was to look for a job.
Fake cell
Couldn't relate agree. I just go to sleep thinking I don't wake up ever again.

I mean, nothing much is left of our lives. Wageslaving and dieing. That's it. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Nah man I still need my copes,I like them you’re too edgy and pessimistic

:feelskek: It's all in your head bro.

Ngl, I have no motivation for anything anymore. School, work, school is almost done anyway, so when school is done I’ll have nothing to do. I have no motivation for work. No motivation for anything. Constantly think about roping 24/7, I just rot in the attic all day playing vidya or watching shows. Hell, even that shit has become boring now. Everything is boring now. Idk if I’m depressed, but I was not made for this modern world
It's been getting worse due to the pandemic, but tbh even before it started it was pretty bad as well.

Now I'm past my teens though I realize I missed out on my adolescence and it hurts
Same for me, 20 soon, no teenage life, and depression was pretty bad before the pandemic, but with the lockdowns and everyone stuck inside I thought I’d feel good about that, but it has just made it worse for me. It has just gotten worse during the pandemic, probably because of all the hysteria and long draining lockdowns over time

Last edited:
Ngl, I have no motivation for anything anymore. School, work, school is almost done anyway, so when school is done I’ll have nothing to do. I have no motivation for work. No motivation for anything. Constantly think about roping 24/7, I just rot in the attic all day playing vidya or watching shows. Hell, even that shit has become boring now. Everything is boring now. Idk if I’m depressed, but I was not made for this modern world

Same for me, 20 soon, no teenage life, and depression was pretty bad before the pandemic, but with the lockdowns and everyone stuck inside I thought I’d feel good about that, but it has just made it worse for me. It has just gotten worse during the pandemic, probably because of all the hysteria and long draining lockdowns over time
Are you in college?

No but I've been unhappy and suicidal for years.:feelsbadman:

Probably most people on this board are depressed. If you get no respect at your job (if you're even able to get a decent job to make ends meet), aren't well liked/popular, and are unsuccessful with women/sexually -- if you're a "failure" basically then I expect people are going to be depressed.

Probably most people on this board are depressed. If you get no respect at your job (if you're even able to get a decent job to make ends meet), aren't well liked/popular, and are unsuccessful with women/sexually -- if you're a "failure" basically then I expect people are going to be depressed.
I don’t even want to go to a job I’m in college but I don’t see myself finishing it anytime

A few years ago I actually asked for help. Thats how bad it was. And I'll just leave it at that...

But I was able to self-diagnose and help myself out of the extreme depression I was in.

I found out what the problem was. It was because of the fact that I discovered this youtuber named EurasianWriter and listened to him too much. Dude was a legend on r/hapas.

I got officially blackpilled by him (well, I was always blackpilled but it was suifuel for me to actually hear someone talk about the problems I was having and confirm with evidence).

I stopped listening to him and I felt better.

Honestly, this forum makes me more depressed sometimes as I dwell more on the issues but the venting and the support from you guys really helps. So it cancels out the depression and this forum actually helps.

I was extremely depressed because I felt super defeated a few years ago. Now I have a "fight back" kind of mentality. I vent at foids and point out how ridiculous, low down, childlike, crude, and hypocritical they are. The moment you start forgetting and perceiving foids as equal and deserving of respect (because of conditioning and brainwashing), YOU lose. You get emasculated and more depressed if you let them walk over you and let them treat you like the literal subhuman ethnic gook male that they perceive you to be.

Nowadays I'm super rude and dismissive to foids. I treat and talk to them like children. It makes ME feel better. Every incident where I'm rude to them, I take note of and write it down in my journal. And I laugh from time to time reading about my rude asshole-mode interactions with them.

Last edited:
Same here man.

Similar, similar story man. When do you turn 20?
I don’t even want to go to a job I’m in college but I don’t see myself finishing it anytime
Are you failing your classes because of depression?

Last edited:
I grew out of it