Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a gigantic oily nose

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
It completely ruins my profile and it makes me look like goofy clown from the front. I think this is one of the most common incel traits

it sucks having a big bumpy Italian nose here in California. Every other white person has beautiful aryan tip. Tfw I wasn't the good Germanic immigrant stock

My nose isn't big but it is oily.

Yes +redness around nose for the last couple years.

Makes me look like an alcoholic.

i have exactly same nose as him. it was over for me since birth. unless i do rhinoplasty i have no chances, it ruins everything. thanks for your prayers.

acf0b60cbdf74b7fcfd4571cc5678012--pete-postlethwaite-alien-resurrection.jpg

i have exactly same nose as him. it was over for me since birth. unless i do rhinoplasty i have no chances, it ruins everything. thanks for your prayers.

4973_pete_postlethwaite.jpg

I wish I did. I have an obsession with popping cysts/whiteheads.

Unfortunately, yes. I'm an ogre.

latest

It's O V E R for the O G R E

Having a giant nose is a blessing. I have a TINY nose, and therefore babyface, which is one of the worst things you can get in a genetic lottery.

Gigantic yes, oily yes ITS also turning red after a long day or when its cold. It makes my nose only look bigger.
Anyone tips about this redness?

Incel_Dikshit said:
Gigantic yes, oily yes ITS also turning red after a long day or when its cold. It makes my nose only look bigger.
Anyone tips about this redness?

xaxaxaxaxa dude u got same shit? i fucking hate winter, when it turns red it sorta detaches itself from the rest of the face screamin to strangers 'here look at me, im fucking big'

i look like alcoholic and its terrible overall

ohboku said:
Having a giant nose is a blessing. I have a TINY nose, and therefore babyface, which is one of the worst things you can get in a genetic lottery.

Its a curse, not a blessing.

Kointo said:
Its a curse, not a blessing.

At least you look adult.
You probably don't know how it feels to be called 'boy' when you're 25.

I have a big dorsal hump stereotypical jew nose

need rhino ASAP

big noses ruin any harmony

ohboku said:
At least you look adult.

I still look like a manchild even with an ogre nose.

ohboku said:
At least you look adult.

if you are getting called a boy @ 25 your nose is not your fault 

chico and jordan Barrett both have small noses 

yet no one in their right mind would ever call them a boy

dr-problematic said:
xaxaxaxaxa dude u got same shit? i fucking hate winter, when it turns red it sorta detaches itself from the rest of the face screamin to strangers 'here look at me, im fucking big'

i look like alcoholic and its terrible overall

Yeah men its sucks you look around and see people with normal sized noses without any redness. I dont know if a rhino would help
Against redness. It think its because of the size and thus alot of blood is flowing through youre nose

Kointo said:
Unfortunately, yes. I'm an ogre.

latest

It's O V E R for the O G R E

Smae tbh ngl

ohboku said:

I have a giant nose and baby face tho....

Kointo said:
I still look like a manchild even with an ogre nose.

How is it even possible.
Babyface is all about underdeveloped facial traits.

My nose is so oily my glasses slip off. So I can't even see anymore.

Machiavelli said:
if you are getting called a boy @ 25 your nose is not your fault 

chico and jordan Barrett both have small noses 

yet no one in their right mind would ever call them a boy

I googled them and their noses are not that small.
Mine is smaller at least.
I really look 15.

Bri8564 said:
I have a giant nose and baby face tho....

Me too. Its the mouth area that gives me the "baby" look.

tfw one nose job wasn't enough
oy vey

Incel_Dikshit said:
Yeah men its sucks you look around and see people with normal sized noses without any redness. I dont know if a rhino would help
Against redness. It think its because of the size and thus alot of blood is flowing through youre nose

my dermatologist said exactly same shit, because there is so much soft tissue there are a lot of blood vessel and they are close to the skin surface, so when they react to some atmosphere changes its so noticeable.

i think this is the bbiggest flaw one can have, giagentic red nose. its fucked up.

how do u cope with it.

dr-problematic said:
my dermatologist said exactly same shit, because there is so much soft tissue there are a lot of blood vessel and they are close to the skin surface, so when they react to some atmosphere changes its so noticeable.

i think this is the bbiggest flaw one can have, giagentic red nose. its fucked up.

how do u cope with it.

You don't 

Unless surgery is an option for you.