Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else here also "creepy"?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Am unironically the almost comical archetype of a creep.
I have "creepy" interests (bones/osteology, arachnids/snakes/parasites, diseases, anatomy/physiology, criminology/forensics, toxicology, Nazism/Fascism). I want(ed) to become a taxidermist. I want to keep animals like spiders/snakes (especially the dangerous ones or those with odd looks). I am a (hobby-)photographer (a creepy pedo hobby according to normalfags). And I also spend time outdoors.
I spend my entire day with these topics, love to talk about these topics or show my photo collection in that regard to others (it's the only thing that gives me joy, it's the only thing I know something about in the slightest). I do nothing except that and staying on the computer (except when I am in the woods/mountains/swamps). I often inform others about certain topics, often spam about these topics and send pictures associated with them. I love to spam about them whenever I have the opportunity to do so (in younger years I often tried to engage others in conversations in zoos/aquariums about these topics, I also liked to act as a teacher and teach other people about various subjects, this was one of the few things involving others that made me genuinely feel good). I am also a fan of gore/trash movies.
I also have a shitty sleep rhythm and watch documentaries about the topics above until I fall asleep due to exhaustion, etc. Even autistic women with the same interests as me have told me that I have no life. Jfl.
I am not fashionable in the slightest (most of the time, I also have suits). I even look like a stereotypical creep (caved in eyes, dark eyerings, pale, akne, extremely short/skinny, mostly old, dark-colored T-Shirts, dirty/dark hair color). Even though I shower daily and do shaving/skin care I have a greasy/filthy look, I unironically tried to improve it (I care for the hairs I have, but balding is common in my family), but I still look like a slob. I also try to gymmaxx but still get no muscle.
It's almost comical as if someone wanted to fulfill every stereotype people have of loners in the creation of me. If I had better looks these aspects of me would still be seen as strange, but at least I would then be seen a dorky/funny man people love to spend time with and not as an annoying creep.

Last edited:
Creepy just means ugly

Good looking guy into death and gore = hot vampire

Ugly guy into death and gore = creep

Jfl, you said it perfectly.

I know a few girls in my HS who were into death and that shit, of course all of them probably had boyfriends

Creepy just means male and ugly

I know a few girls in my HS who were into death and that shit, of course all of them probably had boyfriends

Creepy just means male and ugly
This tbh. Also saw a guy who was far deeper into the whole arachnid scene than I will ever be (due to having done it since childhood, being far more intelligent than me, having bigger localities to house the animals and having more time than me) and he was never called boring, a spammer or an annoyance despite talking about it constantly. Looks alter the perception of everything and give everything you say/do a context.

Nah it’s just u my Nigga

Not a creep but I've been told I'm weird, thanks to my non existent social skills

I swear that almost every person I know who is interested in Nazi history is a low SMV male.

Creepy just means ugly

For women, the feeling comes before the rationalization. They see your face, they feel fear and disgust, so they try to rationalize their emotions by coming up with retarded reasons for why they feel this way. Even if you are an upstanding person in every possible way, and they can't find any actual dirt to justify them feeling that way about you, they will make things up about you or think you are hiding something.

Conversely, when they look at Chad they feel immense attraction and lust, so they once again try to rationalize their emotions after the fact.

Last edited:
sub5= creepy
I swear that almost every person I know who is interested in Nazi history is a low SMV male.
Jfl, was before this someone who was into Roman history. Have to agree, except some total aspergers of course which still look decent.
For women, the feeling comes before the rationalization. They see your face, they feel fear and disgust, so they try to rationalize their emotions by coming up with retarded reasons for why they feel this way. Even if you are an upstanding person in every possible way, and they can't find any actual dirt to justify them feeling that way about you, they will make things up about you or think you are hiding something.

Conversely, when they look at Chad they feel immense attraction and lust, so they once again try to rationalize their emotions after the fact.
Extremely high IQ.

I think creepy mostly just means ugly + awkward.

High IQ

20201202 192955

You seem like an interesting person, and someone i would enjoy listening to IRL.
Sadly, none of those interests are particularly popular among women, and being ugly will turn them against you.

Ive noticed that women most often have "fluid" interests, and adopt the interests of the males they feel attracted towards.
Chad can be all into dung beatles, and women will find it fascinating.

Snakes? Them things are too damn scary for me to ever go near.

You seem like an interesting person, and someone i would enjoy listening to IRL.
Sadly, none of those interests are particularly popular among women, and being ugly will turn them against you.

Ive noticed that women most often have "fluid" interests, and adopt the interests of the males they feel attracted towards.
Chad can be all into dung beatles, and women will find it fascinating.
Thanks for the compliments tbh. And yes, women are incredibly fluid in their interests/ideas in regards to their BF, there was that one famous woman from my country who went through being a conservative/a nazi/a communist/a neoliberal capitalist in a few months (always the ideology of her current boyfriend, but surely a coincidence).
Snakes? Them things are too damn scary for me to ever go near.
Can understand it tbh. Nobody has to like them.

Thanks for the compliments tbh. And yes, women are incredibly fluid in their interests/ideas in regards to their BF, there was that one famous woman from my country who went through being a conservative/a nazi/a communist/a neoliberal capitalist in a few months (always the ideology of her current boyfriend, but surely a coincidence).

Can understand it tbh. Nobody has to like them.
Yeah, they aren’t for everyone but at the same time, are definitely for others.

Everything apart from your physical appearance would be dark, mysterious, cute, nerdy, etc. if you were Chad.

Never forget that.

Read this if you haven't done it already.

This tbh. Also saw a guy who was far deeper into the whole arachnid scene than I will ever be (due to having done it since childhood, being far more intelligent than me, having bigger localities to house the animals and having more time than me) and he was never called boring, a spammer or an annoyance despite talking about it constantly. Looks alter the perception of everything and give everything you say/do a context.
I once saw a hentai where the girl turned into a spider.

if you're ugly any interest of yours turns into something creepy. While if you're good looking the opposite is true.

Last edited:
I like rain, lightning and the night.

Creepy just means ugly

Incel by definition is creepy to foids.

Women look at all living creatures in 3 ways. First they determine "Would I reproduce with this?" for the first two categories. [If yes then hot]
If you're not fuckable. Then you are only either cute or creepy. "[If not, Creepy or Cute]"
That will be based on if you have cute features. Cute = controllable. Babies, puppies, kittens, simps. Creepy = things they can't control, that has the potential to harm them.

[If cute then happy, if creepy then scare]

[If scare call for Chad]

Incel by definition is creepy to foids.

Women look at all living creatures in 3 ways. First they determine "Would I reproduce with this?" for the first two categories. [If yes then hot]
If you're not fuckable. Then you are only either cute or creepy. "[If not, Creepy or Cute]"
That will be based on if you have cute features. Cute = controllable. Babies, puppies, kittens, simps. Creepy = things they can't control, that has the potential to harm them.

[If cute then happy, if creepy then scare]

[If scare call for Chad]
6,022*10^23 IQ