Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else here have an uncontrollable hatred for those who engage in polyamory?

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I can't even rationalize it. It's just a really strong emotional thing for me. Even talking about polyamory makes my blood boil. I have utter contempt for those who engage in it. I personally believe it's one of the most disgusting things a person can take part in. It's basically the current system of dating we have but on steroids.

They are disgusting ape like creatures (no offence @ThoughtfulCel you are above even this) that engage in hedonistic disgusting degenerate behaviors. Such greed.

They are disgusting ape like creatures (no offence @ThoughtfulCel you are above even this) that engage in hedonistic disgusting degenerate behaviors. Such greed.

You get a pass fren

Harambe200

Yeah I hate everyone that isn't us too. If you aren't incel you're likely in a poly relationship. Some just don't know it.

Polyamory is by far the most cucked thing you could ever do

Poly is the lowest, sickest and most vile most degenerate level of cuckdom ngl
I can't even rationalize it. It's just a really strong emotional thing for me. Even talking about polyamory makes my blood boil. I have utter contempt for those who engage in it. I personally believe it's one of the most disgusting things a person can take part in. It's basically the current system of dating we have but on steroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back