Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else here started finasteride in their early teens? Any medicalcels know if it could fuck up your puberty during your teens?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I'll be completing 10 years on finasteride + minoxidil soon. I managed to save myself from complete baldness but now I just look like a big foreheaded gay alien skull. Other than that, I think I started balding as soon as I entered puberty and getting on finasteride asap may have fucked up me even more than the baldness alone already would. It's like I got stuck with the frame and height of a 14 yo girl when I could have reached the height and frame of an average manlet.

It dawned on me that I really am an uter genetic trash. I knew it already but now the full dread and acceptance is pretty much complete I feel. As an incel, you need to fight tooth and nail against everything every step of the way just to meet the bottom line.

I'm kinda curious, does anyone here know about how finasteride could fuck up your development during teen years. Any of you here are already on finasteride? When did u start and how did u feel?

congrats on 5k king

Not worth it if you don't have bones. If you're sub5 then no hairs is gonna help you. You are already subhuman. If I started balding then I won't even care because With hairs = 0 SMV and without hairs = 0 SMV

Fin= hairs+ limp dick = Still 0 SMV

Not worth it if you don't have bones. If you're sub5 then no hairs is gonna help you. You are already subhuman. If I started balding then I won't even care because With hairs = 0 SMV and without hairs = 0 SMV

Fin= hairs+ limp dick = Still 0 SMV
Not talking only about hair but about how fin could fuck up your hormones and growth

Yes it could severely effect your development in teenage years. As DHT is necessary for the development of male secondary sex characteristics like the penis.

On the other hand it would be interesting to see if someone pulsed it like used it for 1-2 months then went off for 3-4 months, then back on for the same during development.

Yes it could severely effect your development in teenage years. As DHT is necessary for the development of male secondary sex characteristics like the penis.

On the other hand it would be interesting to see if someone pulsed it like used it for 1-2 months then went off for 3-4 months, then back on for the same during development.
brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back