Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill anyone else here that was actually really funny in school with dudes but women never found you funny

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
For the longest time I couldn’t figure it out. I was labeled one of the funniest dudes in class several years and most of my male classmates found me hilarious. Women never laughed at my jokes though. There would even be times were I would get a whole group of guys cracking up and they would turn to the girl in the group and ask “how the hell did you not find that funny?” Obviously I know why that is now because humor with women lies solely on looks and Chad could go up to them an tell them knock knock jokes and they would act like he is bill burr or some shit.

It's over for comediancels

Foids love a man who can make them laugh

i.e. Chad

They're laughing at you, not with you

if you're funny to your friends then you're really funny
but if you're funny to woman then you're a chad

I was "the funny guy" in middle school but after that became high inhib for some reason

no, no one ever thinks im funny :feelsrope:

Yea i used to be funny but i cant recall a girl laughing at something ive said

women don't actually understand humor, they just laugh at whatever jokes Chad makes and agree with whatever he says.

I used to be a class clown myself. Male classmates would always laugh at my jokes and cringe retardation too, but female classmates wouldn't. I've even seen Chads say the same shit I have and they'd make a bunch of foids laugh.

No .can't relate .

Don’t feel bad if women don’t laugh @ ur joke because they are incapable of understanding humour. If dudes laugh at your joke good chance it was actually funny

yep, i was the class clown for a time. I jestermaxxed to get acceptance. foids dont care if you have a good sense of humor. you're trash to them if you arent chad.

women don't actually understand humor, they just laugh at whatever jokes Chad makes and agree with whatever he says.
And echo him too!
Don’t feel bad if women don’t laugh @ ur joke because they are incapable of understanding humour. If dudes laugh at your joke good chance it was actually funny

I have a bloomer chad in school and he makes all the roasties laugh,even ıf he makes first grade level jokes about farts.
I sometimes dream about killing him and pulling out his guts annoying fuck is literally a god.