Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else like to watch weather/nature videos?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I think it’s cozy. Usually when I’m rotting I’ll drink a monster or rockstar energy and either watch some videos on places like Mount Everest or other things. Usually with a snack or something.

Anyone else do this and find it cozy

im more into war footage

especially 90's yugoslavia war footage

my dad's battalion killed bosnian muslims:feelsautistic:

im more into war footage

especially 90's yugoslavia war footage

my dad's battalion killed bosnian muslims:feelsautistic:
Emo Meme Sticker - Emo Meme Chat Bubble - Discover & Share GIFs

I don't need to watch nature videos or footage because i already live in nature. I just have to turn my head a little and i will see a pine forest, as the sun sets or rises between the pine trees.

I think it’s cozy. Usually when I’m rotting I’ll drink a monster or rockstar energy and either watch some videos on places like Mount Everest or other things. Usually with a snack or something.

Yeah. I find such content calming, but I’ll mainly watch such things before bed

You can’t watch nature programs in the UK without being cucked by climate change propaganda! I used to find David Attenborough voice and programs a good fall to sleep to TV cope. But now it all climate tripe I don’t watch it, I want the world to burn so will keep my petrol car thankyou very much

National geograhic typeshiy

the only thing I watch is random color assortments with various pitch tones playing in the background

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back