Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else looking forward to more lockdowns and the NWO agenda?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Mandatory vaccines (that are totally side effect free)?

I don't go anywhere, I am not welcomed by soyciety, I don't need a cuckcine passport and won't be getting them.

You will own nothing and be happy?

Sounds good to me. Only point of owning shit is to pass it on to your children to carry on your legacy. I am too subhuman to get my first kiss let alone have kids.

Recession coming and stagnant wages?

I don't got a family to support and never will, I don't spend tons of money to "impress" foids or try and persuade them to fuck me. I have totally checked out.

bring on the lockdowns, bring on the recession, bring on global supply shortages. seeing normies seethe is pure kekfuel :feelsdevil:

:feelskek:

bring on the lockdowns, bring on the recession, bring on global supply shortages. seeing normies seethe is pure kekfuel
legit. let more of that shit play out. :feelsaww: lockdowns economic strife lawlessness societial collapse and societal failure. its the only way for people to acknowledge the world is full of suffering they want to pretend to be blind to:bigbrain:

It is coming. Whether we like it or not.

Me personally? I'm in the same camp as the OP. I quite frankly couldnt give a flying fuck of a motherfuck anymore.

Far as im concerned ive got jack spit to lose, and see this world already going to hell in a handbasket anyway. Much as i dont like the cunts behind the nwo, some of the raw ideology behind what theyre doing with all their underhanded shit is actually true.

Thats why it's working for them. Humanity is a species doomed to self-destruction by its own ineptitude. With or without the aid of some crusty-ass elite cliques' shennanigans to accelerate that downfall.

No lockdown for my face

I miss lockdowns. While I was feeling comfy, normies were seething. It was pure lifefuel. :feelscomfy:

Mandatory vaccines (that are totally side effect free)?

I don't go anywhere, I am not welcomed by soyciety, I don't need a cuckcine passport and won't be getting them.

You will own nothing and be happy?

Sounds good to me. Only point of owning shit is to pass it on to your children to carry on your legacy. I am too subhuman to get my first kiss let alone have kids.

Recession coming and stagnant wages?

I don't got a family to support and never will, I don't spend tons of money to "impress" foids or try and persuade them to fuck me. I have totally checked out.

bring on the lockdowns, bring on the recession, bring on global supply shortages. seeing normies seethe is pure kekfuel :feelsdevil:
I am personally kind of indifferent. I will keep track of it every now and then. But I am not getting any more vaxxes or boosters (I am double jabbed)
At this point in 2022 I am simply waiting for World War 3 to start. I have been keeping track of the worst feminist/SJW/LGBT offenders who are on my social media, and if I was not under obligation to stay with my family, as soon as the war is declared, I would hunt down these chicks and ascend with them through struggle snuggle in the critically acclaimed videogame DayZ :feelsokman:

I am personally kind of indifferent. I will keep track of it every now and then. But I am not getting any more vaxxes or boosters (I am double jabbed)
At this point in 2022 I am simply waiting for World War 3 to start. I have been keeping track of the worst feminist/SJW/LGBT offenders who are on my social media, and if I was not under obligation to stay with my family, as soon as the war is declared, I would hunt down these chicks and ascend with them through struggle snuggle in the critically acclaimed videogame DayZ :feelsokman:
the government said covid experimental injections have a 1/5000 chance of myocarditis per shot which the real number is more likely 1/2500 per shot the government always downplays stats so fuck that if I'm dying I'm dying on my own terms

I just know I plan to defeat all who try to loot from my family if shit hits the fan. It's not just gonna be me either, there's also my extended family of 200-300 people who are both strong and have an assortment of firearms and other weapons.

no more school please

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back