Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious gonna ask my dad if he can get me a ticket back to the states so i can live alone without him or anyone else in my life

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
this whole fucking week.
has been hell tbh. today this 5'4 truecel came up to me 4 times just to tell me i looked terrible. i just looked at him with a blank face because i dont know why i pretend to care anymore. like, seriously.

i dont like ANY of these people. there isnt a single fucking person that i like in my life, why the fuck am i trying so hard to impress them. regardless, ive made up my mind and 9 months ago i had the same idea i had today and i wish i went with that plan.

you know, today i woke up and there was a cockroach the size of my thumb in my drawer where i keep my shirts. :feelsseriously: and its not like i live in some shit hole, my room is always clean. i may be extremely depressed and shit but i always stay clean, regardless if i shower or not.
i can go a month without showering and still smell good because i combat showering with just lathering myself in perfume that i borrow from my aunt.
anyways let me tell you about the plan i had.
when i was 17, i spent 300 dollars on a bunch of survival tools so i can live in a forest alone. i was going to run away, and i had the perfect day to as well. both of my parents were working, and my dad wasnt coming back until 4 days because his sister was in the hospital so he was gonna visit her after work for 4 days.

my mom hardly ever checks on me, and i can be in my room for 3 days straight before she knocks and asks if im okay or inside the room lolol.
i was gonna run away on a school day, call my school and let them know im gonna be absent for the rest of the week due to covid. then i was gonna leave before my dad left to go to work (i had to do that anyways because my bus comes at 6am)

then i had tickets to the next state, my goal was to live near the Canadian border in a forest there. just for a year so try and cure my obeseness and depression. after that i would have been 19. and by 19, i was gonna find a way to get my identifications all sort because my parents have it or i was gonna go back home and ask for it back.

after that, i was going to get a job and wage slave for a good 4 years to save up enough money to get surgery and find a wife overseas to stay with and have a child with.
but now i dont want kids at all, i dont care about anything anymore. i just wanna be alone for the rest of my life. i literally geomaxxed, overseas to see if people would treat me like a human.
im still a god damn bug here.
i think im gonna rope soon honestly. its too much.

btw i live in cali, so i was gonna take a bus or something to arizona and then from there walk to the border

give me your $