Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Anyone else notice the rise of 21st century feminism = the decline of rock 'n' roll?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
And anything else cool? Like edgy comedy or whatever?

Back then, people were sinful and wicked but at least knew how to have fun.

Now people are sinful, wicked, annoying, bland and insufferable.

So true. Modern soyciety is like having religious morals without the benefits of religion. Basically tyranny.

is like having religious morals without the benefits of religion.
Lost religious people. Their religion is SJWism/feminism/gayzism/trannism. And it'll all lead them straight to hell, like all manmade bullshit religions.

Also videogames and comics. Just look at Marvel it's pathetic how they pander to SJWs and trannies.

more likely to do with the glorification of black culture in the west (such as rap / hip hop) than feminism tbh.

as for dark, more sincere comedy and media yea modern feminism is partially to blame

The West has apparently lost religion and yet people are as fanatic as ever...
People will always idolize something. If it's not God, it'll be some bullshit. Frequently, women, who are the most attractive beings around. Hence the "muh fertility goddess" pagan crap.

I think it's just cheaper and more accessible to make other types but the censoring of jokes and stuff I definitely agree with.

more likely to do with the glorification of black culture in the west (such as rap / hip hop) than feminism tbh.

as for dark, more sincere comedy and media yea modern feminism is partially to blame
This

They had basic morals more than today I think

rock 'n' roll was politically incorrect, thrilling through unknown and drawn to the obscure or occult

Like every other genre in this soy 21st century.
When rap started becoming more about virgin shaming "lame" dudes is when it took off with women tbh
Coincidence?

When rap started becoming more about virgin shaming "lame" dudes is when it took off with women tbh
Coincidence?
Obviously not. Foids only follow what's fashionable anyway (including even music ffs).

Obviously not. Foids only follow what's fashionable anyway (including even music ffs).
More so than that they derive enjoyment out of shitting on ugly and average guys overall. Why were dumb dad ads and ads where men get hurt so popular with women? You can't completely blame advertisers, they were playing to their intended audience: women
@ThoughtfulCel

The West has apparently lost religion and yet people are as fanatic as ever...
Government and state along with all its institutions is the new religion, salvation comes within voting supposedly. :feelsjuice:

How much pussy did Elvis Presley get

Yes I’ve definitely noticed that change and it’s raw uncut suifuel

Based rock'n'roll.

T shirt aids kills fags dead

More so than that they derive enjoyment out of shitting on ugly and average guys overall. Why were dumb dad ads and ads where men get hurt so popular with women? You can't completely blame advertisers, they were playing to their intended audience: women
@ThoughtfulCel
Men are the butt of every joke. They are the only ones people are okay with everyone shitting on.

The second you offend a woman in any way, its like turning on a light switch. People begin to get ANGRY if you even dare suggest a woman is anything but a god.

Advertisers literally have to make all husbands look like fools in order to give women the spotlight, when in reality, its fathers who held down the house hold and built society, not to mention making the comfortable world humans live in today.

modern music is full sjw
In fact I think it's the biggest propaganda of the Zionists

I noticed that the 21st century in general brought along bland ass music. It became tenfold worse after 9/11. Now, country is all about simping for cops and authority figures, rock is basically fucking dead, and pop is so horrible that it's actually depressing. Classical and jazz and all of that other stuff are the only genres of music that have stayed practically the same, every other modern rendition of pretty much every music genre just fucking sucks. Besides stuff like vaporwave, which takes its roots from nostalgia and older music, modern music is so soulless that it's horrifying.

High IQ as fuck. Hit the nail right on the head.