Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else pity /r/inceltear users

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They're just a group of delusional soy leftists who think simping for females will get them laid, it's kinda sad really. I hope one day they can take the blackpill.

No, unless they're truly truecel and not just coping LTNs; their own obsession and need to worship foids is all theirs. :feelsjuice:

No IT users get laid and have relationships while I rot

They're just a group of delusional soy leftists who think simping for females will get them laid,
some are,
others are females who like mocking loser men

The men who are incels in denial yes

No. Whatever evil they'll get in life, they deserve it.

Delusion or being deceived is not an excuse. Anyone with internet access can easily inform themselves. There's even an incel wiki.

They're incels in denial so no

Male feminists ahahahahahhahahaha

Not in the slightest

I have no pity for ITfags. They're the lowest of the low.

No, they are self-righteous pricks and bullies

No, I dont, cant bother with those ugly disabled tranny who gets paid by reddit to post garbage.

they're coping by insulting us jfl

I saw their pictures and there is a lot of ugly guys that say they are virgins. I dont undestand how they cannot connect the dots between their ugliness and being virgin?
Also I saw many delsusional guys saying "haha Im probably chad" while in reality he was pretty fucking uggly and alone.

Of course most people there were average, with like 3 stacies and like 2 chads that taken pictures with hot gfs.

Last edited:
I don’t follow leddit
But I think it’s their fault really

I hate Inceltear user's.... they're bunch of assholes...that subreddit must be taken down!:feelsping::lasereyes::feelsree:

They are more subhuman than us.

No, they are self-righteous pricks and bullies
Also small-minded and retarded ( who in their right mind would draw these retarded 'comics' 'prove the inkwell wrong' while being 35+ :feelshaha:?

Of course most people there were average, with like 3 stacies and like 2 chads that taken pictures with hot gfs.
A few attractive looking IT females obviously have mental problems.