Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else scared of sex?

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
Your suppose to put your mouth onto someone elses to kiss them

And your suppose to have sex with them?

How are you suppose to feel that comfortable with someone to do that?

I can't believe there's people who do this casually with strangers they just met.

Impossible for us to give answers if we never did it

Thats a sexhaver question

I'm not scared, i want to stick my dick in a foid badly and i can't do it

dont know

but u just fuck the hoe

Can’t really be scared of something I’ll never have.

No why would I be if I have it all the time?

What's worse is she expects you to shove your face down in her chad-dumped aids infested cum-filled pussy and eat her out. If you don't, she'll say you don't take care of her and she'll cheat on you for a faggot simp who doesn't mind licking the cum from other men who went in her.

Can’t really be scared of something I’ll never have.
True. Fear is an emotion of anticipation, like surprise or disappointment. If you know it's not going to happen, you can't be afraid of it.

I can't believe there's people who do this casually with strangers they just met.
Once again, if you miss out on formative experiences, you never mentally recover

Not neccessarily, but I don't think I will be good at it rather anyway.

What's worse is she expects you to shove your face down in her chad-dumped aids infested cum-filled pussy and eat her out. If you don't, she'll say you don't take care of her and she'll cheat on you for a faggot simp who doesn't mind licking the cum from other men who went in her.
Based. It’s no coincidence that foids who like receiving cunnilingus tend to be the musty types and are always the biggest whores. Some men say it’s an act of submission unbecoming of a man, but they’re missing the point. It’s unbecoming for a foid because it’s an indicator of promiscuity. Eating other men’s sperm out of a foid’s used and abused hole sounds more like torment than anything jfl

Based. It’s no coincidence that foids who like receiving cunnilingus tend to be the musty types and are always the biggest whores. Some men say it’s an act of submission unbecoming of a man, but they’re missing the point. It’s unbecoming for a foid because it’s an indicator of promiscuity. Eating other men’s sperm out of a foid’s used and abused hole sounds more like torment than anything jfl
I'd personally never expect a woman to suck my cock neither do I want it. It's dehumanizing for both parties giving each other oral. The mouth is meant for eating food.

I'd personally never expect a woman to suck my cock neither do I want it. It's dehumanizing for both parties giving each other oral. The mouth is meant for eating food.
Wait, ded srs? Can’t tell if autistic or based tbh

I’m taking a personal vow of celibacy soon, including nofap. I’ll most likely never get a gf, but if I did, I still wouldn’t engage in sexual acts with her because I’m on mental monkmode unironically and letting such a trivial worldly pleasure single handedly destroy the deep commitment I have towards realizing my dreams, goals, and the spiritual path I’ll walk one day would be the most pathetic fate imaginable

I´m not afraid of sex at all, it´s supposed to be the most pleasing experience a human can have...sadly enough due to hoeflation and what happened post 1950´s, all of that is stripped away from guys like me and you.
Even Low Tier Normtards had Mid-tier Girlfriends back then, nowadays? forget about it. Im so fucking mad if I keep thinking about that shit. I must live in the present moment.

No I want coom deep inside women raw

It terrifies me. I probably have severe ED at this point because I never had sex in my 27 years of life

Wait, ded srs? Can’t tell if autistic or based tbh

I’m taking a personal vow of celibacy soon, including nofap. I’ll most likely never get a gf, but if I did, I still wouldn’t engage in sexual acts with her because I’m on mental monkmode unironically and letting such a trivial worldly pleasure single handedly destroy the deep commitment I have towards realizing my dreams, goals, and the spiritual path I’ll walk one day would be the most pathetic fate imaginable
Dead serious. And good for you for trying. I personally disagree with nofap, however I respect anyone trying to make themselves feel better.

the sex is not going to be good because she doesnt like doing with you, when she looks at ur repulsive face she will hate it and never have the mood to do with you, u are going to be disappointed as you did sex with a woman who never wants you, better not having sex at all, we all have to die a virgin

the sex is not going to be good because she doesnt like doing with you, when she looks at ur repulsive face she will hate it and never have the mood to do with you, u are going to be disappointed as you did sex with a woman who never wants you, better not having sex at all, we all have to die a virgin