Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else this done?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m so sick of my life. Like I’m not even trying to care. Subhumanity is too brutal for me. I’m now pissing in a bucket/ water bottles in my room as well as shitting in a plastic bag hung on a chair. I have so little energy to do anything anymore.

all I can say is damn.

Mogs me in ldaring

Pissing in bottles? Understandable. Hell, Batman does it. But shitting in a bag??? You need help.

Pissing in bottles? Understandable. Hell, Batman does it. But shitting in a bag??? You need help.
I have enough energy to make it to the toilet but it’s been clogged for weeks

Diapermaxxing :feelskek:

Like this is comical I don’t even rinse off the rag I wipe my ass with anymore

I'm just rotting

get a plunger or some drano man

Wait until your health suddenly takes a massive downturn and you once again care about yourself. However desperate your situation might seem right now it can always get way worse.

Unclog it? You gotta do something, it's your toilet.
It just has tons of shit and toilet paper in it. I’m starting to be able to tolerate the stench of my room which gives me less motivation to unclog

Id hate to be the ‘essential’ garbage man.

Okay now I know what LDAR is truly about.

I’m so sick of my life. Like I’m not even trying to care. Subhumanity is too brutal for me. I’m now pissing in a bucket/ water bottles in my room as well as shitting in a plastic bag hung on a chair. I have so little energy to do anything anymore.
It's over for piss jugs cels.
:feelskek:
Okay now I know what LDAR is truly about.
Neet and Ldaring is the only way to go.

I’m now pissing in a bucket/ water bottles in my room as well as shitting in a plastic bag hung on a chair.
:feelsugh:
Doesn't it smell horrible ?

Have some dignity man!
throw that shit out the window!

Have some dignity man!
throw that shit out the window!
Lifefuel if it hits a chad or rostie walking by.

as well as shitting in a plastic bag hung on a chair

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I’m so sick of my life. Like I’m not even trying to care. I have so little energy to do anything anymore.

Why are you still alive then, this shit always confuses me

"I'm so sick of life"

"Ok, so kill yourself then"

"Nah, I don't have the energy to kill myself, but I have to energy to complain online about wanting to die"

Marytr complex exhibit A, people who are truly tired of their lives, work to improve their lives or end their lives, anything inbetween means you are just enjoying being a "martyr"

now that's some hardcore hikikomorimaxxing

Post pics or greycel larp.

I’m now pissing in a bucket/ water bottles in my room as well as shitting in a plastic bag hung on a chair. I have so little energy to do anything anymore.
No pics no proof :feelsseriously:

Is it allowed ? Will disgust people ngl
Put the pics in a spoiler and tag the post as NSFW it's probably allowed, if you're really not sure you can always ask a mod

Its gonna get worse

Fuck my shit encrusted asshole is just painful now

I’m still doing this shit in nearly 2022 jfl

Unless you're sick i dont know why you would do that. Just get off your ass and use the toilet you disgusting sack of shit.

My toilet was clogged earlier with my shit so i used a kitchen plunger to unplug it :feelsokman:
My plunger is caked with shit from trying there is something wrong with the total mechanism

shitting in a plastic bag hung on a chair.
Niggas down bad... :feelskek: Not to laugh but bro cmon wtf is this. Pissing in bottles I can get since at times it feels easier than going to the bathroom but this is next level fuckery.

Niggas down bad... :feelskek: Not to laugh but bro cmon wtf is this. Pissing in bottles I can get since at times it feels easier than going to the bathroom but this is next level fuckery.
It’s easier on my knees

I've shit in bags several times. I once shit on a plate on my floor to make my brother laugh. I was 28 at the time. There was a point in my life when I was pissing in bottles exclusively. I didn't even wear cloths all day. My floor was completely covered in piss jugs playing gta 4, and I was spitting on my walls. I was living like Howard Hughes.
Based