Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone else who realized that he was getting mocked by his "friends"

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I notice so many forced friendships. Like the type of friendships where a subhuman is being targeted and made fun of for his looks or autism. I was one of those people and I realized it at 17. I used to go out at night with a "friend" of mine and we used to talk about stuff but I noticed that this person was acting different when he was around other people. Like for example telling all of my embarrassing stories or revealing my insecurities that I was naive enough to share with him. Since we used to be in the same class I noticed how he would interact with normies higher in the social hierarchy than me. He would also tell me to go outside during lunch breaks with him and this one normgroid and then they would start making fun of me , grabbing my stuff and embarrassing me in front of the entire school for no reason at all.
Eventually I had enough of this treatment so whenever this "friend" started calling me to go outside I would just refuse to answer and lie the next day that I was either sleeping or did not hear his call. I did that at least 15 times in a row and he stopped bothering me although he casually called me sometimes , maybe twice a week.
The funny part about everything was that he had no idea on why I stopped going outside with him. He thought that I'd rather spend time in front of the screen instead of
socializing , but I did not want to go out with him because he was treating me like scum. I also want to add up that I was putting up with this shit for a long time.
You must be a man with no dignity or a cuckold who enjoys humiliation if you decided to keep up this "friendship". It was not healthy for my well-being and I honestly wish
that I stood up for myself at least once but I was afraid of being alone. Well, now I enjoy being alone because I'd rather be lonely over having a bunch of jerks as "friends".

Same my "friends" used humiliate me. I stopped talking to them. I hate them, they used to bully me to the verge of crying under the guise of it's just a joke. I learnt my lesson, normies can never be our friends.

Same my "friends" used humiliate me. I stopped talking to them. I hate them, they used to bully me to the verge of crying under the guise of it's just a joke. I learnt my lesson, normies can never be our friends.
I've been in different friend groups throughout my life and I came to the conclusion that I am either unlucky as fuck or real friends don't exist. It's not like I cannot take a joke but they took it too far. Grabbing my stuff ? Like cmon they know that I hated this yet they kept doing it. They hid my phone once and I was freaking out the entire time begging them to give it back.

I've been in different friend groups throughout my life and I came to the conclusion that I am either unlucky as fuck or real friends don't exist. It's not like I cannot take a joke but they took it too far. Grabbing my stuff ? Like cmon they know that I hated this yet they kept doing it. They hid my phone once and I was freaking out the entire time begging them to give it back.
They use to slap on the back of my head every time, it was a very bad experience after that I've never been able to make friends. I always have the fear that they will bully me if I try to befriend them.

That’s why I dont have friend anymore. I never trust anybody or consider anyone irl as a friend

They use to slap on the back of my head every time, it was a very bad experience after that I've never been able to make friends. I always have the fear that they will bully me if I try to befriend them.
they did the same shit with me. Tackling me as well as I am walking with them together to class. I fucking hate them to this day but it serves me a good lesson to not trust anyone anymore.

they did the same shit with me. Tackling me as well as I am walking with them together to class. I fucking hate them to this day but it serves me a good lesson to not trust anyone anymore.
Yes brocel,normgoids are evil. I've learned my lesson.

Well, it is somewhat entertaining.

I'll be around for longer.

This is the only type of "friend" a trucel can have.

That's why have and always being a loner

Yes I had this and it was by other seething bluepilled KHHV/KHV ntfags.

This is why people like us most roid and weapon maxx. Taking disrespect by normies as a man is so fucking brutal at least ogrecels can intimidate

Yes I had this and it was by other seething bluepilled KHHV/KHV ntfags.

This is why people like us most roid and weapon maxx. Taking disrespect by normies as a man is so fucking brutal at least ogrecels can intimidate
If a friend of yours is bluepilled on foids and worships them that's a huge red flag about him being a piece of shit fake friend who would do anything for pussy like betraying you and making fun of you to impress foids.

If a friend of yours is bluepilled on foids and worships them that's a huge red flag about him being a piece of shit fake friend who would do anything for pussy like betraying you and making fun of you to impress foids.
The thing is when you try to Blackpill these bluepilled Incels they either will cuck and oppose it. Or they will have giga retard standards and claim they wouldn’t get with any foid around whatever area ur in.

Yeah, my last "friend" was like that. It is honestly better without him.

Yes. I lost any belief in 'friendship' during teenage years.
I also mingled for some time with one Jewish classmate.
He was this type of good-looking excellent A grade high IQ Joo without morality who only cares about career and money.
I'm sure that he had sex with multiple females and I know that he was married lately despite having repulsive personality.

It wasn't even friendship. It was more like abuse because he used coercive tactics.
I don't remember why I started to engage with him in the first place but probably because no one really wanted to engage with me and he sensed that I was a total pushover.

He was smug type with a smug smile and I was pathetic for not telling him: 'fuck off'.

Yes. I lost any belief in 'friendship' during teenage years.
I also mingled for some time with one Jewish classmate.
He was this type of good-looking excellent A grade high IQ Joo without morality who only cares about career and money.
I'm sure that he had sex with multiple females and I know that he was married lately despite having repulsive personality.

It wasn't even friendship. It was more like abuse because he used coercive tactics.
I don't remember why I started to engage with him in the first place but probably because no one really wanted to engage with me and he sensed that I was a total pushover.

He was smug type with a smug smile and I was pathetic for not telling him: 'fuck off'.
it's funny how incels have so much in common.

The thing is when you try to Blackpill these bluepilled Incels they either will cuck and oppose it. Or they will have giga retard standards and claim they wouldn’t get with any foid around whatever area ur in.
they will accuse you of being a faggot or retard. They are so mentally behind that they cannot even grasp the thought of someone bashing their beloved foid which they worship so much.

they will accuse you of being a faggot or retard. They are so mentally behind that they cannot even grasp the thought of someone bashing their beloved foid which they worship so much.
Yup

it's funny how incels have so much in common.
Because low status ugly males are at the bottom of the socio-sexual hierarchy and are treated like trash.
I think that only being very strong physically can save one from this fate.

I never had any friends.

I notice so many forced friendships. Like the type of friendships where a subhuman is being targeted and made fun of for his looks or autism. I was one of those people and I realized it at 17. I used to go out at night with a "friend" of mine and we used to talk about stuff but I noticed that this person was acting different when he was around other people. Like for example telling all of my embarrassing stories or revealing my insecurities that I was naive enough to share with him. Since we used to be in the same class I noticed how he would interact with normies higher in the social hierarchy than me. He would also tell me to go outside during lunch breaks with him and this one normgroid and then they would start making fun of me , grabbing my stuff and embarrassing me in front of the entire school for no reason at all.
Eventually I had enough of this treatment so whenever this "friend" started calling me to go outside I would just refuse to answer and lie the next day that I was either sleeping or did not hear his call. I did that at least 15 times in a row and he stopped bothering me although he casually called me sometimes , maybe twice a week.
The funny part about everything was that he had no idea on why I stopped going outside with him. He thought that I'd rather spend time in front of the screen instead of
socializing , but I did not want to go out with him because he was treating me like scum. I also want to add up that I was putting up with this shit for a long time.
You must be a man with no dignity or a cuckold who enjoys humiliation if you decided to keep up this "friendship". It was not healthy for my well-being and I honestly wish
that I stood up for myself at least once but I was afraid of being alone. Well, now I enjoy being alone because I'd rather be lonely over having a bunch of jerks as "friends".
ye same.
they kicked me in balls
punched me
insult me
broke my pencils or threw my shit out window
ripped my backpack up
ripped my clothes up

one of them literally told me he hates me.

I actually enjoy being fucked with because it's the only time I can be an asshole and be justified or else I feel guilty. I'm impressed with people who are rude without provocation to people I never had that ability.

Its a very painful and saddening realization

Especially female friends. They pitied me. Even though they thought I was retarded, I knew early on. I would tell her off for her BS, and she would angry, calling me "ungrateful", even though her mouth was a dick parking garage for other guys. I would of course grovel and apologize, since I didn't have the self-assuredness and confidence to stand by my decision.

It just made her dislike me even more. If I had it to do over again, I would just tell her to fuck off for pitying me and stop talking to her.

Ghost her, block her, don't accept favors of ANY kind. That's all you can do with them. I would feel more like a man now if I had done that.