Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone feel like they are just hovering through life aimlessly?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
anyone feel like they are just hovering through life aimlessly? I live for the next few days. That's how far I see my future. I don't look beyond that, unless it's to extend something relating to documents.

anyone feel like they are just hovering through life aimlessly? I live for the next few days. That's how far I see my future. I don't look beyond that, unless it's to extend something relating to documents.
I never had a career or I never excelled in anything. Everything I tried I End it up giving up. Everything I tried I failed miserably I am not lazy. I have a good work ethic. It's just, I'm too stupid. I was in special ed when I was in fifth grade. I was forced there. I have shitty genetics. I tried to advance in my life and I just can't handle it. All I can do is work at a job. That is designed for a retard in a rich neighborhood so I could afford to live in a shitty apartment with no friends no sex life. What keeps me going is my curiosities I try to pretend I am smart by trying to push myself. In areas, intellectual types pursue such as reading, philosophy, and listening to classical. That obviously doesn't help but it made me more open minded about everything. Some people cannot be helped this is why and you reading this is on this forum. We are the omega male. We are the untouchables.

I never had a career or I never excelled in anything. Everything I tried I End it up giving up. Everything I tried I failed miserably I am not lazy. I have a good work ethic. It's just, I'm too stupid. I was in special ed when I was in fifth grade. I was forced there. I have shitty genetics. I tried to advance in my life and I just can't handle it. All I can do is work at a job. That is designed for a retard in a rich neighborhood so I could afford to live in a shitty apartment with no friends no sex life. What keeps me going is my curiosities I try to pretend I am smart by trying to push myself. In areas, intellectual types pursue such as reading, philosophy, and listening to classical. That obviously doesn't help but it made me more open minded about everything. Some people cannot be helped this is why and you reading this is on this forum. We are the omega male. We are the untouchables.
Same