Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone feels like completely heartless?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I feel so much resentment, anger and bitterness inside that it turns me into heartless person. Maybe it's the consequence of fapping and other sins...

Not a good way to live life bro. Find better copes. Maybe take a break from the forum. Playing some video games always cheers me up when I'm feeling down

Not a good way to live life bro. Find better copes. Maybe take a break from the forum. Playing some video games always cheers me up when I'm feeling down
I don't play video games.

Don't know. Maybe because I'm in my 30s. The last game I played on my phone was in January 2011 if I remember correctly.

Don't know. Maybe because I'm in my 30s. The last game I played on my phone was in January 2011 if I remember correctly.
Even grannies can play vidya, I guess you just haven't found something that interests you

Even grannies can play vidya, I guess you just haven't found something that interests you
I want to play quirky games with :foidSoy:.
( in video game :feelsEhh: ).

this

I dont play video games either. Video games are for children.

I moved to an area where there are no libshits and it made me much happier. I was constantly angry where I was living before. Maybe you need to move. Being around libshits is no quality of life.
I live in the Europoor country.

Maybe it's the consequence of fapping and other sins...
No, it's the natural consequence from you being an outcast and not enjoying the privileges of sexhavers