Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone gone on antidepressants?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I’ve been put on Citalopram (aka celexa). Anyone had experience with it? Or any other SSRI?

I know it’s cope, but it’s that or rope.

I don't think they can fix me

Just do drugs or drink alcohol

Just lol at taking shit like that

I tried 5-6 different ones, they just made me feel more tired and less motivated to try and change things really. Plus I got bloated, limp dick and lower sex drive [that was a blessing I guess so no frustration] Fluoxetine wasn't so bad at first, felt better on that and more energy, but the effects didn't last long, tried a higher dose and then felt sedated and wanted to stay in bed.

I researched them all, one by one.

They're all basically bullshit.

Weed is the best antidepressant.

I have been on Paroxetine(SSRI), did it for a couple of months about two years ago.
Didn't do shit for me, nowadays my only drug is alcohol and with the right amount it abolishes all my social anxiety and gives me a huge confidence boost. I think SSRI might work if your troubles comes from some physical deficiency(doesn't produce enough serotonin or whatever), but in my case it's all mental.

Citalopram and Fluoxetine are basically just Flouride.

Tried em, I think they helped with the depression but the side effects were not worth it for me.

I'll stick to LDARing.

SSRIs always made me worse, but wellbutrin which works dopamine I think helps. Honestly the best antidepressant is testosterone and arimidex, better results in the gym, more energy, better mood. It would probably prove helpful to most guys here because I'd imagine low T is rampant in this community.

Alreayd taking 4 pills for allergy

i was on antipsychotics for a while and they didn't help me