Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone good at making fake ids?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
No I'm not trying to drink or buy a vape or some shit.

Basically my discord account got banned because I made a joke about being 5 years old and the goyim at discord need a picture of me holding up my discord name and some sort of Identification like a driver's license. I already have a pic of me and the paper I just need a license. I will go on reddit for more info. But this shit is straight up stupid.

Yeah discord I'm 5 years old! Good going!

Like bro why the fuck did they take it seriously????

Basically my discord account got banned because I made a joke about being 5 years old and the goyim at discord need a picture of me holding up my discord name and some sort of Identification like a driver's license. I already have a pic of me and the paper I just need a license. I will go on reddit for more info. But this shit is straight up stupid.

:lul: :lul::lul:

You don't have any form of ID?

Serves you right, for using Discuck to that amount; but can't you just make a new account with a VPN? :feelsjuice:

Serves you right, for using Discuck to that amount; but can't you just make a new account with a VPN? :feelsjuice:
He's probably admin at a server and doesn't want to lose that role.

He's probably admin at a server and doesn't want to lose that role.
It's over for him, but the federal government and basically any site he's ever posted his photo on already has his full name and likeness already, so I suppose he might as well. :feelshaha:

why bother with that shit lol just make another account it takes 5mins

why bother with that shit lol just make another account it takes 5mins
Bc I liked my account and I don't wanna search for all my friends again

It's over for him, but the federal government and basically any site he's ever posted his photo on already has his full name and likeness already, so I suppose he might as well. :feelshaha:
he could alwayz ask them to send him one :lul:

Kids.is strikes again

Are there marijuana dispensaries near your place?

I got my account back