Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone have long narrow face, overbite, tmj, mouth breathing, dark spot under eyes etc?

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Mouth breathing fucked my face up as a kid cause I couldn't breathe well or sleep properly through my nose.

No doctors or parents told me how badly mouth breathing would fuck up my face and how ugly I would be.

Literally having your whole life destroyed as an innocent kid. If I could have afforded braces or jaw surgery or got my breathing fixed as a kid or wouldn't still be an ugly mouth breather as an adult. And now it's to late.

cant insurances cover bimax ? Try to tell the maxfac about your health problems to get the surgery for free

Dark lines in my area and cheekbones.

i have a 3/10 face so i think so

Reverse causation
Mouthbreathing is an effect not a cause.
Nothing about mouthbreathing changes your face.

Reverse causation
This is a lie, mouth breathing makes your face grow thinner and longer (aka horse face) as a kid while you develop.

cant insurances cover bimax ? Try to tell the maxfac about your health problems to get the surgery for free
I'd have to look into this, I also have other problems like a missing front tooth and crowded squished teeth.

I also have other issues like busted knee and hip tendons plus skinny genes. I think it would be easier to just jump of a bridge tbh.

The worst part is how it fucks up your cheeks

Here you can see an illustration, mine looks much, much worse then this normies, maybe cheek implants would work but eh just another headache on the list of truecel headaches

This is a lie, mouth breathing makes your face grow thinner and longer (aka horse face) as a kid while you develop.
It does
not.

“Someone made an infographic IT MUST BE TRUE”

Reverse causation
This.
John Mew shills through making people believe that mouth breathing causes the underdevelopment of the splanchnocranium.
As an example he used a 17 year old boy who suffered allergies, leaving him without the ability to breathe through the nose.
Early-posture-2-300x225.jpg

What John Mew failed to realize is that correlation =/= causation.
Why did the boy have an allergy in the first place? Allergies are caused by fungal/bacterial infections (common during puberty because of testosterone's immunosuppressant qualities) which in turn arrest the physical development.
John Mew thought of it like this
Allergy > Mouth breathing > Underdeveloped jaw
While in reality it's
Infection during puberty > Allergy > Mouth breathing
-------------------------------------\
--------------------------------------> Arrested development of the bone structure due to catastrophic damage caused by infection

Last edited:
Mouth breathing fucked my face up as a kid cause I couldn't breathe well or sleep properly through my nose.

No doctors or parents told me how badly mouth breathing would fuck up my face and how ugly I would be.

Literally having your whole life destroyed as an innocent kid. If I could have afforded braces or jaw surgery or got my breathing fixed as a kid or wouldn't still be an ugly mouth breather as an adult. And now it's to late.
It’s over