Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I stop being a pathetic loser and stop thinking about/ simping for my Oneitis?

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
To start of with these are the reasons i am here. on this site.

36YO Virgin. Have some fucked up chromosome mutation so I'm incredibly skinny, i think it's the same chromosome as Autism. I look like i have anorexia. Small skinny head and brain.
Super ugly. Bow Legged. Malformed toes. Small dick. Hip and knee tendons are fucked so in huge pain all the time. Avoidant Personality Disorder. Anxiety, Depression, Low self esteem. Think about suicide every day. Have a shitty low IQ, Low Pay job and i can barely do that properly.
Apathy. Dumb. Maybe Autism.
I have a long skinny narrow face, Overbite, TMJ, Malocclusion and am also a mouth breather. Adenoid face. Missing front tooth so have to wear a plate.
Crooked teeth, buck teeth.
I literally have the genetics of a 2-3 out of 10. People will say I'm not a true Incel because I'm 6"3 but no girl will get with a monster like me due to how ugly i am. They either dont even see me or just quickly look away.

Anyway I've also been told I'm not a real incel yet because i have a Oneitis. So I'm asking for advice from you guys, how do i finally get over her and be like you guys?
I stalked her on google and found a bunch of pictures of her from news stories including one wear she is wearing a wedding dress at a debutante ball which i have proceeded to turn into my Desktop Wallpaper so i can see her every day. I also stalked her Tik Tok and downloaded her videos. I even came up with the idea to offer her 10k to sleep with me after she quits usign a burner phone number (she works at the same place).

I know Foids are naturally cruel and horrible and she doesnt even acknowledge me unless a group is together and Chad is there so she's forced to acknowledge me and shes probably a bitch in real life and everything is just a fantasy but its like my brain is addicted to her. I even had a dream of her in a bikini, when i woke up i felt like i was getting tortured.

Anyway tldr how do i stop being such a pathetic low life Simp and take back control of my life. I'm planning on Roping eventually but i need to purge my brain first.
I don't wanna just quit since i don't wanna be homeless and I'd rather Rope then move back in with my parents who live out in the middle of nowhere and would just be shamed of me even more.

How did you guys finally ascend to the next level? If i chopped of my balls i probably wouldn't have these feelings right?

JoinedOct 6, 2023Posts306

The sad part is you can't get over your oneitis mang, I know there are going to be brocel's who don't agree but you will always have some kind of intrinsic love for your oneitis. No matter how degenerate she is, you'll still love her, as humans we are programmed to love them. My advice, spend more time on your copes, whether it be vidya or cooming.

Read the title only dnr the rest, by making this very thread. And feeling the need to engage with others, about not wanting to think about some bitch, is only gonna make you think and talk about this bitch some more.

In seriousness, practice stoic detachment, realize that this sole woman you’ve put on a pedestal, is not special or different in the grand scheme. And realize your feelings are clouding your judgement and making you idealize her when there’s billions of other foids just like her.

just confess even if you know you'll get rejected, its some closure

In seriousness, practice stoic detachment, realize that this sole woman you’ve put on a pedestal, is not special or different in the grand scheme. And realize your feelings are clouding your judgement and making you idealize her when there’s billions of other foids just like her.
This is definitely something i need to do, I'm just so lonely and desperate, i need to harden up though.

just confess even if you know you'll get rejected, its some closure
This would probably work, ill do it the day she quits that way i wont see her again and ill have more peace hopefully.

By reading my posts, these here 500 gems are all you need to cure oneitis, and a whole other bunch of problems for that matter.

Your welcome buddy boy

Your oneitis is just another misfortune in your life. Learn to live with it.

It's time to grow up

She'll never date you

Shes gonna have a new job in a few weeks probably so that solves that problem.

After a few months I'm thinking of offering her money to sleep with me since i managed to find her phone number.

At least when i rope i wont be a virgin.

You aren’t a simp. Chad doesn’t think about them because he gets their pussy. If he didn’t he would be worried about it too

Well she just put up a new tiktok video that i immediately downloaded. There's another chick at work who's hot as well and they hang together now so i found pictures of her and mixed it with a picture of the original chick and turned that into a wallpaper as well.

I seriously need to kill myself right now, No joke. Exit Bag or jumping.

The good thing is that at least you realize that your oneitis obsession is bad, that's a good beginning.

Dnr the whole thread, but did you ask her out?

If you get rejected, it should calm your obsessions.

The good thing is that at least you realize that your oneitis obsession is bad, that's a good beginning.

Dnr the whole thread, but did you ask her out?

If you get rejected, it should calm your obsessions.
I can't as long as we work together, she might be quitting in a few weeks though. She looks like a supermodel, I'm like a 2 or 3 lol.
I'm thinking of offering her money for sex and then Roping the next day. Whatever happens at least i won't have to deal with the consequences.

And yes it is bad, I can't be a true cell black pill like you guys until i successfully get over her and move on or just remove myself.

Although telling her how you feel will give you some disclosure it’s important to remember you should never attempt this at the workplace because it will become super awkward if you’re rejected, which in your case it’s 100% going to happen.

It’s quite ironic that you have all these health problems and still 6’3.

Although telling her how you feel will give you some disclosure it’s important to remember you should never attempt this at the workplace because it will become super awkward if you’re rejected, which in your case it’s 100% going to happen.

It’s quite ironic that you have all these health problems and still 6’3.
Yeah it's like mother nature or God decided to have a laugh, let's make him tall to give him hope then fuck him over as bad as possible and make his life a constant misery.

I mostly blame my parents, they never should have allowed the abomination that is me to happen. I should have been aborted or swallowed.
I did not give my consent to being born either.

Time Will Not Give Me Time
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#186214843Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:49 PM CDT
Ah yes, here you go, naive adolescent schoolchildren.Rejoice, as I will link you to superior musical capabilities:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xI
Re: Post songs and I will rate them
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#184679157Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:13 AM CST
Ah, well, given that you are rating songs from various timelines, I suppose the glorious C.C music group will entertain you:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xISuperior
music, I suppose.
Re: POST A SONG AND ILL RATE YOUR MUSIC TATE
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#184824073Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:57 PM CST
Given that we are already acquainted, I suppose that I could temporarily cease with my criticism of your abysmal mathematical capabilities to provide a neutral discussion.I have provided the music links below:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewVugPHon4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwb9-OlQimchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xINaturally
, such a superior musical group deserves plenty of recognition.

Re: white girls
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#150973899Tuesday, December 02, 2014 4:43 PM CST
What happened to you involving caucasian females?
Re: the answer to all your questions:
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#184353418Friday, February 26, 2016 9:52 AM CST
Caucasian individuals are truly beautiful and intelligent.
Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
noFilter

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
noFilter

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me.I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.
Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
noFilter

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes?Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.
Re: I actually like being a white man
Unsourced_Anon
noFilter

#185867365Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:46 PM CDT
Caucasian individuals are biologically and intellectually superior to African American economic leeches.America/Europe is being degraded by imbeciles that desire to misuse the vulvae of beautiful, intelligent Caucasian women with blue eyes.

Intellau_Celistic said:

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...
Intellau_Celistic said:

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

Intellau_Celistic said:

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).
Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon Rose Bosanac frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group leader responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".
Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

The story is now revived:

Aspie John, our dear protagonist, was always the insecure child of the classes he joined. He felt uncomfortable in the presence of tall, older males and felt discomfort among the femoids who coveted them.

A.J felt discomfort when Tyrone spoke about walking four miles daily. He felt discomfort when Tall White Kid kept a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and still earned a sit-by from Anxious Jane. He felt discomfort when Anxious Jane returned to school without her glasses to impress Tall White Kid. He was an insecure aspie who felt the need to prove himself against all those "opponents" and more.

There was a class switch. A new child joined Aspie John's class: Joshua. He was 13-years of age, blonde, 5'4 compared to Aspie John's 5'2, and obviously intelligent. For a time, Aspie John felt intimidated by Joshua's wisdom and reasoning abilities. At times, the two would raise their hands and subtly "compete". Joshua once complimented Aspie John for his attempt at building a house of cards.

To stop being a loser despite poor chances, don't put yourself in competitions. Try art, it isn't a competition.

As for onitises, tell her and then cut all contact if you get rejected. It's like a band-aid, it's either yanking it and enduring some intense but short-lived pain or living im torture for God knows how long.

To stop being a loser despite poor chances, don't put yourself in competitions. Try art, it isn't a competition.

As for onitises, tell her and then cut all contact if you get rejected. It's like a band-aid, it's either yanking it and enduring some intense but short-lived pain or living im torture for God knows how long.
I cant picture images in my head plus I have weak shaky arms. I also have a bad memory.

I would be the worst artist ever.

Cut the simp crap cold turkey. And your desktop wallpaper? And thinking of offering her (shitloads of) money? Come on, man.

Ask yourself is she really so special or is she just like every other foid you read about on here every fucking day?

Search for blackpill threads only, read the wiki, use your common sense.

I don't know what else to say at this point.

Cut the simp crap cold turkey. And your desktop wallpaper? And thinking of offering her (shitloads of) money? Come on, man.

Ask yourself is she really so special or is she just like every other foid you read about on here every fucking day?

Search for blackpill threads only, read the wiki, use your common sense.

I don't know what else to say at this point.
Good advice.

I'll let you know when I figure it out OP, I keep thinking if I can just learn to hate her for the cruelty of ghosting me for months that maybe the pining will pass, but it may take a long time.

Opening your heart to admiring other girls might soften it slightly but you still have this sense that any girl not actually dating you has pre-rejected you, especially if it's like a streamer who's talking to a room full of people.

The sad part is you can't get over your oneitis mang, I know there are going to be brocel's who don't agree but you will always have some kind of intrinsic love for your oneitis. No matter how degenerate she is, you'll still love her, as humans we are programmed to love them. My advice, spend more time on your copes, whether it be vidya or cooming.
This is brutally true. It's impossible for me to get over my oneitis, even though she turned out being a massive cum dumpster. I mean, I hate her now more than I like her, but still.

Been on holiday for a week so haven't seen her, ill see her tomorrow at work though. I'll find out whether she was successful at getting another job (she did an interview), if she's leaving I'm gonna cry.
I also sent her a facebook friend request when i was on holiday which she accepted so hopefully it's not to awkward.

honestly just read any pinned post here on the forum, look yourself in the mirror and have an honest talk with yourself. that works with me whenever i slip away into fantasy land

lol you dont have a special chromosomal condition you're just dysgenic and stupid
you'll never have a gf or the capabilities of normal people, and fascist britain will never rise..

you can only cope or rope.

lol you dont have a special chromosomal condition you're just dysgenic and stupid
you'll never have a gf or the capabilities of normal people, and fascist britain will never rise..

Exit Bag, SN Salt or Jumping I'd say.

honestly just read any pinned post here on the forum, look yourself in the mirror and have an honest talk with yourself. that works with me whenever i slip away into fantasy land
Looking in the mirror just makes me want to kill myself to be honest.

Well I'm out of Cope so i'll Rope eventually, don't need to worry about that.

Looking in the mirror just makes me want to kill myself to be honest.

Well I'm out of Cope so i'll Rope eventually, don't need to worry about that.
why rope when u can SEAmaxx

I was told by someone on this site that I'm not an Incel or Black pilled because I'm in love with a Foid even though I'm a 36yo Virgin who no girls wil lever like.

That's not how it works.
Well all i know is that I'm a pathetic disgrace of a subhuman that will never be loved. People can say whatever they want to critic me.

Having oneitis is irrational and foolish. Just realize that any beautiful foid is a beautiful foid. Oneitis is more of a foid trait that even foids have less and less. Only high schoolers usually have oneitis if they're obsessive. Obsessing about a single foid is not a healthy way to live. It's a failure of parents for them to not teach guys that oneitis is toxic. Guys should go for any beautiful girl not just a oneitis. Not that any of it probably really matters because it's often hopeless to try to get a beautiful foid, especially one that is a virgin. Most foids are trash sluts who should never be dated and probably have STDs!

Well i sent her a Facebook friend invite which she accepted eventually (she has hundreds and hundreds so probably doesn't even care), then i sent her a nice compliment because her job application was successful which she ignored for 10 hours then she said Aww thanks and she hasn't texted anything back for a few days.

Presumably her crotch is drier then a desert and i just got friend zoned again. Oh well at least she has some nice pics.
She wasn't at work the last few days but she will be tomorrow so ill tell you guys how much cringe it is and how blue my balls get.
I even just got a haircut and beard trim this avo to impress her.

Ill only ever see her for 8 more days then never again, the world is cruel for stealing her away from me. I finally found love and now she's gone.

I kind of feel a bit Genocidal right now (In Video Game).

She snobbed me this morning, didnt even notice the haircut and beard trim I got for her. Rage Fuel.

Why bother with that nice message and then just ghost me the next day?

Nigga she"s more than rent free in your mind, she's got a damn free mortgage there.

Ditch her in every way you can.

Walked from work to the carpark in a group with her in it, it's the only way I can get her to notice me or talk to her. She snobs me the rest of the time.

I got invited to a party on the weekend they are going to (I think it's a pity invite since they feel bad for me due to how ugly and dumb I am).

Shes gonna be there, I'll probably get drunk, act retarded and everyone will hate me.