Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here a mentalcel?

Volcel420

Volcel420

RAPE
-
Like, a girl would have to physically rape me for me to ever have a chance at some prime gash

I'm too autistic, socially awkward and anxiety ridden to even approach a girl.

Personality does matter.

Many ppl here are mentelcels ... on top of being heightcel, nosecel, framecel, lazy eyecel, and incel.

I am but I am also a heightcel so a girl will never approach me unless she is a dom

I'm too autistic, socially awkward and anxiety ridden to even approach a girl, but even then I'm still ugly anyways.

volcel is a myth

I consider myself to be a volcel and mentalcel in one person, due to the lack of ability to communicate normally with other people, caused by depression/sociophobia/posttraumatic stress

mentalceldom is cope we are all here my because of our looks

Like, a girl would have to physically rape me for me to ever have a chance at some prime gash

I'm too autistic, socially awkward and anxiety ridden to even approach a girl.

I understand. For me I used to get bullied by girls/guys for the way I looked (due to having massive overbite issue making me look like a horse who is unable to close his mouth) People will treat you like other thrash. I can't recover from that anymore. I would never approach a girl in my life due to the things you mentioned and even the ones who approached me I was literally sweating and ran away from them. If only does fucks didn't treat me like thrash when I was in middle school... I'm also probably autistic due to being unable to hold a conversation with random people other than my own family.

So yeah bud def know where you're coming from for the most part.

Yeah.

Some people here think that the implication behind calling yourself a mentalcel is that you think that you're ok looking, but that's not always the case.

I'm schizophrenic

I'm pretty ugly, and on top of that I'm brown. I have an anxiety disorder though, and can barely control myself in social situations. Also, in social situations I feel really nauseous and alienated.

I'm paranoid as fuck and see attempts of control in most of actions from others. I've depression and more issues as well, which I keep to myself. I can sense they all look at me like a fucking beta they can look down and condescend, which resulting humiliation isn't really motivating but works as feedback to worsen my mental condition.

It's fucking sickening how self improvers think it's all in control through the always politically untouchable therapy. They wanting to humiliate me for not controlling life as they do makes me eventually jump that damn bridge, which I think I'll do some day. I don't want to accept sharing a world with people who looks down on me for having lost control of what can I do to solve some trouble in my life. I don't want them to use me for feel higher about themselves.

Even if someday I actually got better, they'd still look down on me and catch me from my balls. Any improvement I've actually made in life, they still fucking love to remember me I was even worse human crap in my past. No way I'm fucking bothering with women who make me feel like one worthless irresponsible piece of garbage every single day, I just can't live feeling i'm treated (perhaps with true reason, which makes me just kill myself right fucking now) as less worth and capable.

Last edited:
If you are high inhibition 99% its for a good reason. Normies say "be confident" as if it ain't a byproduct of your genetic worth.

If you're mentalcel, chances you are also othercel - it doesn't just appear from nowhere for the most part. So no difference.

Mentalcel = fakecel GTFOH