Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here beardmaxxed? Did it change anything in your life, even how normies treat you now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Topic^. Also how do you rate your beard? Mine is about 6/10. I wish I could say 7/10 but the sides are bit too sparse in hair and the cheek lines are uneven as fuck, I have to keep on trimming it.

my beard barely grows anymore due to low testoerstone, it'll soon fall out completely.

I can't grow any facial hair at all no matter what.

I have beard, all that changed is stranger call me man and mister instead of boy or dude

bread grows nicely for me but it looks shit for some reason so i always shave away that shit

I tried to grow a beard but that shit gave me ridiculous itches and made it impossible for me to put on moisturizer/sun screen so I stopped

I just have a stubble now
my beard barely grows anymore due to low testoerstone, it'll soon fall out completely.
Have you tried dht gel + minoxidil?

Just one of my many ugly features.
I have ugly face and chin but beard saved my jaw and chin area. I wish I could do soemthing about my eyes. I would do so much better in life if I had a good eye area.

I tried to grow a beard but that shit gave me ridiculous itches and made it impossible for me to put on moisturizer/sun screen so I stopped

I just have a stubble now

Have you tried dht gel + minoxidil?
that has nothing to do with it. testosterone is what makes the hairs thick and come out.

testosterone turns into dht, dht does that.
my beard is almost full so no need to hop on minoxodil, just take some testosterone .

Im 18 and still have 0 facial hair. Low t ruined my life:fuk:

beard is good ngl

I can't grow a beard.

My facial hair is super patchy, only thing that grows in well is my chin hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back