Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here like me?

I don't really read all your threads and posts, so I don't really have an opinion on you. I don't hate, if that's the question.

I also started a similar thread.

I'm similar, I never really controlled people but I used to be borderline manipulative back when I was popular. I was still nice to people though.
You were popular I need to know the story.

You were popular I need to know the story.

I like you bro.. you’re cool.

I think everyone desire some level of control and authority...Except soyboys...

I like you bro.. you’re cool.
I don't really read all your threads and posts, so I don't really have an opinion on you. I don't hate, if that's the question.

I also started a similar thread.
it wasnt my question but thanks boyos
Jfl this thread just shows how many people only read the title and don’t even bother reading the content.
lmao yes. :feelshaha: people are either drunk or too lazy to read OP

I don't go out of my way to do it, but I do like being in control. It eases any anxiety you may have.

it wasnt my question but thanks boyos

lmao yes. :feelshaha: people are either drunk or too lazy to read OP
I read the thread .. still commented like I didn’t read it tho lol

I have this characteric thing I don't know how to name it, I like to control people since my childhood. I remember commanding the people around me like come,go etc. And this thing got me in trouble in the past. I've lost some friends because of this but right now I have control over this urge pretty much. I don't think I am narcissistic since my urgers are not that radical (at least to me)
I like your avi.

You’re high T asf tbh

Yeah I like you OP (STRONG NO HOMO).