Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone in a wheelchair here? Or other severe disability?

I don't know but I remember one guy with disability,can't recall his name tbh.

scoliosis. Disability to run "just lift weights bro" advice

Does autism count as a severe disability?

I born with a hard disability (I was going to be on a wheelchair) but thanks to my parents I get a few surgeries and physical therapy so now I can walk/run (but my legs moving funny, so that's why I hate to run, everyone is laughing). And I'm can't walk more than 5 km or my legs would hurt, actually it's always hurt.

I'm 6'1 with a bad posture.
Kettlebell swing helped but I lost all my motivation because muh face.
If I wouldn't have that accident, I think there is 50% I would not be here today.
Tough luck I guess.

I born with a hard disability (I was going to be on a wheelchair) but thanks to my parents I get a few surgeries and physical therapy so now I can walk/run (but my legs moving funny, so that's why I hate to run, everyone is laughing). And I'm can't walk more than 5 km or my legs would hurt, actually it's always hurt.
That's pretty lucky that you're parents could help you. Sucks about the legs though man...

That's pretty lucky that you're parents could help you. Sucks about the legs though man...
Yeah, at least I'm lucky in this. It's better than live on a wheelchair 100%.

Like that I would have a valid excuse.

scoliosis. Disability to run "just lift weights bro" advice
Damn I lifted very hard yesterday and now I can't walk or sit normal. I'm scared that I will now have crooked spine for the rest of my life. :/

Damn I lifted very hard yesterday and now I can't walk or sit normal. I'm scared that I will now have crooked spine for the rest of my life. :/
Get checked with x ray pictures bro. Better knowing than not knowing

Being in a wheelchair really does suck. Just imagine having someone to come with you everywhere you go... damn.

@Dionysus
Nows your time to shine bro

I just walk weirdly

Erectile dysfunction ain't that a disability?

they probably cope super hard
honestly some of the most incel demographics are the hardest copers

I have Scoliosis, it wasn't a hardcore case but I've been the same height since I was 14 and my ribcage is noticeably disfigured(I'm a true framecel).
Allergies and asthma for a full JUST fuck my shit up combo

Wheelchaircels, you have my condolences.

I guess it's not severe but I am a high functioning autist.
Only good thing about my fucked up brain is that i get tismbux.

Yes, I’m disabled to the point of being bed ridden. I cope with painkillers and alcohol.

Just lift heavy with bad form bro

U can not movr? How. Sorry brah
Move
I can move but it’s just painful. I think we talked about this before but I have Hidradenitis suppurativa stage 3.

Just lift heavy with bad form bro
It already recovered. Since then, I have Gymcelled 9 days in a row. But can't lift everyday bro. My neck hurts.

It already recovered. Since then, I have Gymcelled 9 days in a row. But can't lift everyday bro. My neck hurts.
dont kill yourself fuhrer

you shouldnt lift everyday bro. Did you ever hear something about muscle recovery?

I am in a wheelchair for my brain

Yes, I’m disabled to the point of being bed ridden. I cope with painkillers and alcohol.
im so sorry you have to go through this. it is probably really hard to see any positive in this situation. I wish we could put some good energy into the world for you

Not a terrible disability but I am deaf in my left esr

Inceldom is the greatest disability of all.

It would be pretty over for anyone that isnt chad and is in a wheelchair