Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone in a wheelchair here? Or other severe disability?

im facially challenged

Not yet but my knees are bending inwards so it's only a matter of time.

How
Did that happen
I can't really explain it in English but I was born with this condition that makes my knees slightly crooked. And as I grow and use my legs they are constantly bending inwards. It's a very slow process and has been slowed down by placing some metal into my knees. I actually have to have a document with me if I go through customs as it can and has been picked up by the metal detectors. (Try explaining that to some customs officer who speaks very poor English...)

I can't really explain it in English but I was born with this condition that makes my knees slightly crooked. And as I grow and use my legs they are constantly bending inwards. It's a very slow process and has been slowed down by placing some metal into my knees. I actually have to have a document with me if I go through customs as it can and has been picked up by the metal detectors. (Try explaining that to some customs officer who speaks very poor English...)
Sorry to hear brah. Really.

I hope u do not look like a "terrorist" at the airport.