Anyone like going out at late walks and feeling tough?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I like going outside at night as ethnic and walking around with a hoodie under a dark jacket and do-rag and a mean look ngl. I especially sometimes follow a normie a bit for like two blocks or something to mess with them a bit. Its funny cuz they be getting mad paranoid ngl. I don't really do that to foids but foids move out of my way more than when Im just a normal day time cringe manlet, when they force ME to move and even moids usually just move out of my way instead of forcing me to go. I also like walking in the direction they are trying to use to avoid me, then keep switching to fuck with them lol js. I love that so much cuz white affluent leftist cucks and unitards are so easily frightened ngl. I also force myself to assume a posture that is different from my usual one, which is basically the virgin walk meme to a t. Anyone else?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I do that occasionally. Only when the weather is nice tho.

Sans

Sans

Legend
-
Wasted potential. Why not follow holes instead of normies?

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Banned
-
I love walking late at night but sadly in my neighborhood theres raccoons at night. One time at like 1am i was walking and wasnt paying attention and i almost walked into a racoon and he ran away from me and i ran away from him. Another time there was a raccoon in the street and i kept stomping my foot and eventually scared him off and i was able to get through. I also have a really nice trail in my neighborhood but sadly i was in there during the daytime last summer and i spotted a black coyote and he just stared me down. Id love to go in that trail at night but after seeing a coyote im never going in again. rip.

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
-
No because I'm not a mud person.

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
it's boring

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
can't do it since I'm a cracker

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Yes, I do this all the time.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Veteran
-
Sometimes i follow foids in their 30s who go out for walks in the evening. There are plenty of them in my neighbourhood. I think they are moms. It's fun to follow them and listen to their conversations of normie stuff.

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
-
Your're an ethnic? No wonder you said no one would do shit if you said the N word kek

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I got out for walks sometimes. It’s nice to be alone in nature tbh.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
Too dangerous in Brazil.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Human with a penis
-
especially sometimes follow a normie a bit for like two blocks or something to mess with them a bit. Its funny cuz they be getting mad paranoid ngl.
Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl:feelskek::feelskek:cope

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
-
In this weather? No way! I never leave my place unless absolutely necessary (i.e work)

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Yes, sometimes.