Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone noticed more and more foids not wearing bras?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I've seen it a lot more this summer than any other summer. I see young foids going in to get milk and bread and their nipples are poking right through their shirts. Is this a new trend?

I don't care I hope they all burn in hell.
All cunthavers are the same

Haven't been anymore where young foids would be,
I'm either in my room or getting food

It is not new they do everything to attract good looking men

It is not new they do everything to attract good looking men
"good looking". Most of these foids are walking around with 5 - 6/10 normies.

But they still want to attract 6+ men. Sexual competition is everywhere and it doesn’t stop just bc you are in a relationship

But they still want to attract 6+ men. Sexual competition is everywhere and it doesn’t stop just bc you are in a relationship
They don't have trouble attracting any kind of man. They're with their normies because they want to be. No one is forcing them to be with them.
They could all easily get better looking boyfriends.

They don't have trouble attracting any kind of man. They're with their normies because they want to be. No one is forcing them to be with them.
Nah, there are more good looking women than good looking men. Why do you think they dress like sluts, it’s all about competition

Do you actually think those are nice decent hearted people who earn average? lol

Nah, there are more good looking women than good looking men. Why do you think they dress like sluts, it’s all about competition
I agree. But they're almost always with average, slightly below average or sligthly above average men. Almost without exception. They could do better than that.

Do you live in earth?

Yeah, the money you get from flipping burgers at McDonald's. I'm talking about young highschool and college wagies.
You have bdd

Also dark triad

Not horseshit at all. They're nearly always normies.
Can you post their pics Or send them to me? I literally haven’t seen any attractive girl with a normie since puberty

I agree. But they're almost always with average, slightly below average or sligthly above average men. Almost without exception. They could do better than that.
They compete against other women who looks hotter then just to mog other women

don't take pics of people in public lol.
Then send me their social media pics and shit

I’m hundred percent sure you’re out of your mind and can’t rate

yes, they are ready more than ever in history to jump on chad cock

i hardly see any. makes my pp feel funny when i do tho

honestly it doesn´t bother me too much

im more of an ass guy though and when they show it off i incelrage hard

All normies are dark triad to an extent. Most people in general don't really care about anything other than themselves.
Kinda yeah , but there is a limit of narcissism and evil

Normie s are more evil

I've seen it a lot more this summer than any other summer. I see young foids going in to get milk and bread and their nipples are poking right through their shirts. Is this a new trend?
Why would foids need to get milk if they have boobs? :feelsthink:

I hate women. I hate society.