Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Summer is pretty much here and I fucking hate it

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
Plenty of hot and fit foids wiil be out and about during summer, and they'll wearing very slutty, fanservicey clothing like crop tops, tube tops, short shorts, mini skirts and flip flops.
Clothing that really shows off the shape and curves of their fit, healthy, buxom, baby bearing bodies. :ahegao: :ahegao:

However, they'll either, be with their chad/prettyboy boyfriends, or at least trying to attract one, or to get attention from simps and cucks.
And if they catch you staring, they'll think your a creepy pervert, even though their wearing clothes that show more skin than they cover up.
These foids will also be out in a friend group, and I've also noticed that foids will clown on a guy if their in a group.
Also, they'll never, ever be yours either.

And as an added bonus, there will be tall, fit, ripped white chads and prettyboys walking together down the street, wearing shorts and being topless, to show off their chests.
Which is done so they can mog you back to the dark ages and attract all those foids you want to ascend with.

jfl dude, summer is the most brutal period of the year, worse than christmas.
Summer lasts for 3 whole months, while christmas is only 1 month.

forget about foids and chads, the heat is enough to make me want to kms

forget about foids and chads, the heat is enough to make me want to kms
the heats not too bad where I am, and I was out today wearing a black t shirt and black trousers

Total Summer Death; Eternal Winter Forever

Couldn't relate more with absolutely everything written on your post. I fucking hate this Goddamn season so fucking much with a passion.

Couldn't relate more with absolutely everything written on your post. I fucking hate this Goddamn season so fucking much with a passion.
At least with christmas, everybodies covered up

Thankfully I live in a rural area so I don't see normies unless I go outside.

Plenty of hot and fit foids wiil be out and about during summer, and they'll wearing very slutty, fanservicey clothing like crop tops, tube tops, short shorts, mini skirts and flip flops.
Clothing that really shows off the shape and curves of their fit, healthy, buxom, baby bearing bodies. :ahegao: :ahegao:

However, they'll either, be with their chad/prettyboy boyfriends, or at least trying to attract one, or to get attention from simps and cucks.
And if they catch you staring, they'll think your a creepy pervert, even though their wearing clothes that show more skin than they cover up.
These foids will also be out in a friend group, and I've also noticed that foids will clown on a guy if their in a group.

And as an added bonus, there will be tall, fit, ripped white chads and prettyboys walking together down the street, wearing shorts and being topless, to show off their chests.
Which is done so they can mog you back to the dark ages and attract all those foids you want to ascend with.

Where do you live?
Today it was fucking 27°C, but tomorrow the weather will become based again with thunderstorms, showers and colder temperatures. I hope that sluts will get a nice surprise from Mother Nature who gives them a full, cold piss while they're whoring around outside in their slut outfits. :)

Where do you live?
Today it was fucking 27°C, but tomorrow the weather will become based again with thunderstorms, showers and colder temperatures. I hope that sluts will get a nice surprise from Mother Nature who gives them a full, cold piss while they're whoring around outside in their slut outfits. :)
I live in south west england, it's been pretty warm here lately.
Thankfully for me, the weather and temperature here constantly.
On sunday, it was bright, warm and sunny, then later during that same day, the clouds came out and it started to piss it down.

I live in south west england, it's been pretty warm here lately.
Thankfully for me, the weather and temperature here constantly.
On sunday, it was bright, warm and sunny, then later during that same day, the clouds came out and it started to piss it down.
I thought England is a rainy place with colder temperatures than Germany in the summer but milder ones in winter because of oceanic climate from the Atlantic. Would really piss me off to live there because I prefer cold and snow in winter. But your summers are nice. Temperatures could reach 40°C here, 35+ are not that rare here in warm summers. That is my absolute nightmare.

I thought England is a rainy place with colder temperatures than Germany in the summer but milder ones in winter because of oceanic climate from the Atlantic. Would really piss me off to live there because I prefer cold and snow in winter. But your summers are nice. Temperatures could reach 40°C here, 35+ are not that rare here in warm summers. That is my absolute nightmare.
I was really rainy and cloudy in april and throughout may.
But yeah, I prefer cloudy and rainy weather tbh.
Mainly because I hate the colour blue, and I'm not too keen on bright sunshine either.

Summer is brutal because all the couples start going out and kissing in front of you. Jfl I remember one time it was 2 weeks ago I was walking at a local park waiting for classes to begin and a couple randomly decided to sit next to me when there was no soul other then me in the park. Assholes I fucking hate them. They sensed that i am a khhv aspie and decided to brag!

All the fucking normies love the good sunny weather and they swarm outside like roaches. And because it's warm, I have to wear short sleeve T-shirt, where you can see my subhumanly thin wrists and arms.

Going outside in good weather is anxietyfuel for incels, but for normies and chads it's lifefuel.

Summer is brutal because all the couples start going out and kissing in front of you. Jfl I remember one time it was 2 weeks ago I was walking at a local park waiting for classes to begin and a couple randomly decided to sit next to me when there was no soul other then me in the park. Assholes I fucking hate them. They sensed that i am a khhv aspie and decided to brag!
That's something that especially pisses me off.
When there are couples together, they always feel the need to constantly remind people of it.
I don't always see couples downtown though, but I do see friend groups together.
Those are also brutal because I don't have friends, and because those group friends comprise of guys and girls.
I doubt their just friends though...

I'm gymmaxxed and I feel goofy during the summer because I'm pretty built and also feel self-conscious. I'm not supposed to be seen and obviously don't feel attractive. I literally feel like I lift for myself because I'm embarrased if my shoulders stand out or whatever.

I was really rainy and cloudy in april and throughout may.
But yeah, I prefer cloudy and rainy weather tbh.
Mainly because I hate the colour blue, and I'm not too keen on bright sunshine either.
Then you're at a good place and it could be worse. Imagine you would have to live in Curryland or the sandnigger desert.

summers fxcking brootal, no choice but to be subjected to seeing foids prosperingeverywhere

TFD