Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids farm adulterous sex

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
★★★★★
I sincerely believe that women get addicted to cheating. I've seen it reported in polls, including a poll taken by hand-raising in a classroom I was present in, that some percentage of people get off more when cheating than not. Nobody gets into it being addictive, but the fact that cheaters are always repeat offenders speaks for itself.

I believe that foids get into relationships with men they're not very attracted to (oofy doofy) so that they can unlock the cheating thrill. They'll cheat on him secretly so they can keep it going, then when a lifetime event happens that makes breaking up inevitable, like going home for the summer while in college, they will consider getting caught cheating so they can have a peak experience.

These damaged whores are addicted to cuck-raping men. This is, to any morally competent person, way worse than rape. Rape is just a fucking inconvenience for these whores who go through dozens of dicks every week. It should get you 10 hours of community service, not prison time. But this cuck-raping shit they do, it gets a fucking death sentence in the bible for a reason.

I say it a lot, but it's mind-blowing how we know so much more today about science than we ever did in the past, but we know less now than we did in the bronze age about human nature, the human condition, morality, and the appropriate punishments for transgressions.

yea, they definitely get some sort of thrill from it

Even though its kind of normalised for foids to cheat at this point

There will forever be a moral taboo to it, its wrong to cheat but this makes the sex better than it usually would be

Foids can get a new guy so easily, this will incentivise them to cheat if anything, combined with their monkeybranching hypergamous nature

Foids are serial monogamists, they arent all in chads harem at the same time but chad just takes turns

Foids are serial monogamists, they arent all in chads harem at the same time but chad just takes turns
I'll bet that most women only look for a bf after getting edged out of most of their chads' rotations. They start needing validation and get it from some clueless sap.

I'll bet that most women only look for a bf after getting edged out of most of their chads' rotations. They start needing validation and get it from some clueless sap.
Yeah I guess thats where the oofy doofy theory comes in, if they havent been able to get chad lately they are willing to downgrade temporarily and then monkeybranch back to chad when the opportunity comes around