Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone over 6'8 not immediately NBAmaxxing is absurd to me.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/xbqd72/im_extremely_tall_7ft1_and_this_morning_a/

Even regular bluepillers recognize what a waste it is to heightmog 99.9% of the population and not make millions bouncing a basketball around on TV. :feelskek:

That's right; 17% of 7 footers are already in the NBA, and that number will likely increase as coaches instantly pick out 6'0 10 year olds and make them practice basketball, regardless of how coordinated they are in sports. :feelsclown:

A nice article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/dandia...l-the-fastest-way-to-get-rich-in-america/amp/

You can quite literally hold the ball over a shorter player's head, dunk it in a basket, and get instant basketball scholarships. :feelsjuice:

Of course, you'll have to deal with that lowered lifespan, but I'm sure the millions of dollars in NBAbuxx will help you cope with that. :feelsokman:

Even being at a more normal height such as 6'5 already gives you a heightened advantage to start training early in sports. :feelsaww:

If you're not born athletic, it ain't gonna work.

If you're not born athletic, it ain't gonna work.
If you are a literal giant, you will be recruited into basketball early regardless of whether you want it or not. :feelsjuice:

Not to mention the immense advantage height gives you. :feelsaww:

JFL Anyone over 6'8 not immediately NBAmaxxing is absurd to me.​

Hospital

I agree. If you are near 7’ and didn’t attempt basketball seriously then you are beyond retarded.

They should remake basketball into a skill sport where the hoop is 3’ from the floor, basically the same mechanics without the height advantage

They should remake basketball into a skill sport where the hoop is 3’ from the floor, basically the same mechanics without the height advantage
based

There’s other leagues besides the NBA too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back