Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anyone planning to be a "creepy old man" at an old age?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
If I live to an old age, I will go to places where a lot of young toilets in their 20s gather, put on sunglasses, and just stare at them and send negative vibrations to them, this will be my hobby. If some fefail dares to complain about me, I will say that I am mentally ill, have poor eyesight and I just chill. I will also ask them out on dates in a polite manner to embarrass them in front of their friends. Nothing illegal and some of them will remember for a long time how an old subhuman hit on them.

You should be one of those guy who trench coat flashes foids

I don't think I will survive to be an old man tbh

And of course I won't take a shower. I'll sit in a street cafe in front of fefails and start stinking and staring until they vomit or leave.

If I live to an old age, I will go to places where a lot of young toilets in their 20s gather, put on sunglasses, and just stare at them and send negative vibrations to them, this will be my hobby. If some fefail dares to complain about me, I will say that I am mentally ill, have poor eyesight and I just chill. I will also ask them out on dates in a polite manner to embarrass them in front of their friends. Nothing illegal and some of them will remember for a long time how an old subhuman hit on them.
I don’t want to live past 60. Im serious.

I was always "creepy" due to the genetics i've inherited and i'm old already,29 is old,it's not 50 year old levels but it's way older than 18 .
Hopefully i can end my pointless existence before i reach 50.

Fakecel trait: making it to old age.

Dont get arrested :smonk:

And of course I won't take a shower. I'll sit in a street cafe in front of fefails and start stinking and staring until they vomit or leave.
You should also touch them.

Dangerously based:lul:

Based creepmaxxing :feelsokman: although I’m not even sure I’m gonna live to 50 :feelsrope:

Stop doxxing me
The old man is @Emba