Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone played Black Desert?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I may download the game on Xbox One. I obviously imagine it will not be as good as the PC edition, but has anyone here ever played it, and if so, how was it?

I tried it and knew people who did. But I dropped it within 2 days because even though fun. If u get addicted it will suck ur money dry

Is it an FPS? :feelsjuice:

I tried it and knew people who did. But I dropped it within 2 days because even though fun. If u get addicted it will suck ur money dry
Ah damn, at least I know I can get some short term enjoyment from it.

Ah damn, at least I know I can get some short term enjoyment from it.
plsy it but quit before end game or right when u resch end game. The grind is too much at the end and money rape too

plsy it but quit before end game or right when u resch end game. The grind is too much at the end and money rape too
Wait so what do you have to pay for exactly?

Wait so what do you have to pay for exactly?
I think I was Crystal or upgrade materials. Basically very late game, the grind for materials to upgrade ur stuff is insane unless you pay up. What you could do late game if grind is too much, is just make a new character with a different class. this way the game stays fresh. Probably best compromise Option

I may download the game on Xbox One. I obviously imagine it will not be as good as the PC edition, but has anyone here ever played it, and if so, how was it?
I left black dessert in ur toilet.

Played it on PC, it was eh. Didn't really play it much