Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone played manhunt before

Users who are viewing this thread
@m3nt4Lbl0ck3d
@BasedAfterBased
... and 5 more.

I can't understand why it got such a low rating.
Cause the movie doesn't have anything in it it's just 2 foids being slashed nothing else but yeah why the Japanese one gets better rating that is racism right there

Cause the movie doesn't have anything in it it's just 2 foids being slashed nothing else but yeah why the Japanese one gets better rating that is racism right there
Yeah, but it's still funny :feelskek:

What you think of the masked guy he is darktriadmaxxed guy and definitely a volcel for me
He was a gigavolcel who would likely be Chadlite in real life.

Played and finished on hardest dif. Love the game. One of my favs. Grossly under rated and missed out on because of the controversy around it. Never played number 2 coz they tried to censor the kills too much and I was not okay with that. Used to love smashing the hatchet into their ribs and tearing it out and using the old sickle up the gooch and tear it out. My favourite executions. That and probably the knife or shard one where he stabs there guts out while holding them in a head lock. Shit makes me rock hard.

Played the fuck out of both of them tbh.

I didn’t tbh

It wasn't that bad but I did find it rather boring a little bit too dark in the visuals and it really had that. Wanna be grand theft auto with less freedom type of game. Which? Kind of bored me. I'm more into RP g's and 1st person shooters myself. Video games have gotten boring as I got older anyway

It wasn't that bad but I did find it rather boring a little bit too dark in the visuals and it really had that. Wanna be grand theft auto with less freedom type of game. Which? Kind of bored me. I'm more into RP g's and 1st person shooters myself. Video games have gotten boring as I got older anyway
Have u played 2

Have u played 2
No I think I was bord with the first one and I decided not to engage in the game series. Video games have lost all fun for me with the exception of multiplayer online games. At least I can talk to interesting people it's my only form of social life right now

It was over from the moment he was born literally lol
I would go as far as to say that it was over by the time the 3rd semester rolled in.

No I think I was bord with the first one and I decided not to engage in the game series. Video games have lost all fun for me with the exception of multiplayer online games.
Same for me I think games became so bring it lost its meaning old games are the best At least I can talk to interesting people it's my only form of social life right now same bro same

600 postsssssssss

Brutal a guy on omegle was called a pedo due how he look by an emo whore can't put the image cause there is a problem damn
Just Have a Pedo Moustache Theory.

I would like to see that happen with kpop whores

A k pop singer got crushed by a big screen while doing a live performance
yeah i just want to know which band or singer this is. I wanna see their fanwhores seethe

yeah i just want to know which band or singer this is. I wanna see their fanwhores seethe
The dancer for the Hong Kong boy band Li Kai-yin was hit by an LED screen that fell onto the stage while he was performing with Mirror at the Hong Kong Coliseum. He suffered serious bodily injuries that threatened to leave him paralyzed from the neck down.