Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone played manhunt before

Yup. She started saying something in French, but I couldn't understand her.
God damn it man don't think about it if I went there It would be even more brutal for me with my anxiety lol
How did it went with the guys

God damn it man don't think about it if I went there It would be even more brutal for me with my anxiety lol
How did it went with the guys
Some guys (mainly the Europeans) were just drunk and we were trying to converse and it was pretty funny.
I actually found some based Americans and Canadians who had swastikas in their rooms' walls jfl.

Some guys (mainly the Europeans) were just drunk and we were trying to converse and it was pretty funny.
I actually found some based Americans and Canadians who had swastikas in their rooms' walls jfl.
Yeah the omegle trollers watched alot of these videos but these don't usually talk they type in charts how did you held the conversation with them lol

Yeah the omegle trollers watched alot of these videos but these don't usually talk they type in charts how did you held the conversation with them lol
We were talking about video games mostly and movies. It was actually pretty fun.

We were talking about video games mostly and movies. It was actually pretty fun.
Wish I can say I will be able to do this even with males as a conversation my anxiety is crippling me down jfl at this alone

Wish I can say I will be able to do this even with males as a conversation my anxiety is crippling me down jfl at this alone
Drinking would lower your inhibition.

I didn't try alcohol before how does it taste
It generally tastes bitter and at worst, a little irritating. I'm only a social drinker.

It generally tastes bitter and at worst, a little irritating. I'm only a social drinker.
So basically you just drink whenever u have to be social right

Second one is better
I'm not glowing hard