Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone Played No Mans Sky?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I may have the option of acquiring the game soon, and I have always been interested in it since I enjoy open-world stuff, and also like games with Sci-Fi settings.

Plus it looks like a fun game to get baked af while playing :smonk:

Anyone tried it? If so do you recommend?

No cuz i need a fuckin GAMING PC

Never tried it but I played elite dangerous before

No cuz i need a fuckin GAMING PC
A good gaming PC shouldn't be that much difficult to get, unless u live on a poor country and for that I'm sorry. Wasting money for top notch equipment is really dumb since it'll be obsolete in a year.

Get a 3060ti some 11th gen i5 and a good amount of ram.

A good gaming PC shouldn't be that much difficult to get, unless u live on a poor country and for that I'm sorry. Wasting money for top notch equipment is really dumb since it'll be obsolete in a year.

The setup i want is with a 4090 ti so itll cost like 4k. The reason i wanna spend so much is cuz i’ve wanted a gaming pc since i was 14-15.

Considering building/purchasing one myself. Thanks for this brocel, bookmarked it.

Mostly exploration without a purpose. Minecraft style but not as beautiful neither good sounding.
ehhhhh, I kinda like just roaming around at times to see what I can find. You play Minecraft at all?

The setup i want is with a 4090 ti so itll cost like 4k. The reason i wanna spend so much is cuz i’ve wanted a gaming pc since i was 14-15.
Good luck man, hope you can experience the joys of gaming.

That's not good. U are short on money right? Why are u wasting a potential 2000 on just a graphics card. Especially when u can go for something cheaper and enjoy 1080p or QHD gaming

That's not good. U are short on money right? Why are u wasting a potential 2000 on just a graphics card. Especially when u can go for something cheaper and enjoy 1080p or QHD gaming
4K gaming or nothing.

ehhhhh, I kinda like just roaming around at times to see what I can find. You play Minecraft at all?
I've beated it. After you've got the elitra full netherite armor and enchantments the game loses its fun. U need mods aftwards

Good luck man, hope you can experience the joys of gaming.
I probably wont spend that much though. Probably get a cheap $1,000 gaming laptop or something

He said he wants to have the best experience possible.

That's a dumb decision on this economy.
Bro I hate how this fucking economy is preventing so many brocels from enjoying their copes; our lives suck ass already so can we be cut some fucking slack and be able to enjoy copes?

I've beated it. After you've got the elitra full netherite armor and enchantments the game loses its fun. U need mods aftwards
Yeah I used to play that game so much as a kid. I used to mod it and also played w some friends back then.

I can play it on occasion now, but even w mods it gets stale fast.

It’s Actually good I used to play from time to time on my Xbox before switching to pc there a lot to do ingame mostly exploration, combat, hauling, etc

View: https://youtu.be/a1OKMUC9KZg

Thanks brocel, appreciate it. Will def look into this on my Xbox and when I do get a gaming PC, will def download.

How does the experience on console compare to PC?

Bro I hate how this fucking economy is preventing so many brocels from enjoying their copes; our lives suck ass already so can we be cut some fucking slack and be able to enjoy copes?
Gaming as a whole is a expensive hobbie.

Again u want the best? And still pay rent?
Rx 6600 or 3060 and a 11th+ gen i5 and some fast ram
Now u can enjoy your cope and pay rent at the same time.

Gaming as a whole is a expensive hobbie.

Again u want the best? And still pay rent?
Rx 6600 or 3060 and a 11th+ gen i5 and some fast ram
Now u can enjoy your cope and pay rent at the same time.
Thanks brocel, will look into this.

Thanks brocel, appreciate it. Will def look into this on my Xbox and when I do get a gaming PC, will def download.

How does the experience on console compare to PC?
One thing I heard is that console version stopped getting major updates soon after the odyssey release, there still an active community on Xbox, However I would rather recommend to buy to Elite dangerous on pc instead.

One thing I heard is that console version stopped getting major updates soon after the odyssey release, there still an active community on Xbox, However I would rather recommend to buy to Elite dangerous on pc instead.
If I can afford it I will still try it out. How active and big would you say the community is?

If I can afford it I will still try it out. How active and big would you say the community is?
There some active players still choosing to stick onto console but others are opting to migrate over to pc to play on latest versions.

There some active players still choosing to stick onto console but others are opting to migrate over to pc to play on latest versions.
Yeah but how many would you estimate play xbox actively? Would I be able to encounter various players and have no issues finding lobbies for stuff in the game, should I need one?

Yeah but how many would you estimate play xbox actively? Would I be able to encounter various players and have no issues finding lobbies for stuff in the game, should I need one?
Don’t know an exact number but there’s a subreddit still active xbox players who still play elite on console

I may have the option of acquiring the game soon, and I have always been interested in it since I enjoy open-world stuff, and also like games with Sci-Fi settings.

Plus it looks like a fun game to get baked af while playing :smonk:

Anyone tried it? If so do you recommend?
Ok GrAYcel