Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Tried Xanax?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I've heard it's an amazing drug that destroys your inhibition. Im very high inhib so I'm thinking of taking it.

ARE YOU ASKING ME WHO MIXED 240MG OXYCODONE WITH 20MG XANAX AND GOT 2 DAYS BLACKOUT AND BREATHING DEPPRESION (IN VIDEO GAME)
What the fuck. How are you still alive.

Incel Kommando survived to make a terrorist strike like lone wolf against normscum soyciety IDK I got 2 days blackout and woke up on comedown convention don´t remember many things but I felt like on heroin (in video game)
Hahahahahah

@Sneir how do I become an Incel kommando?

i never used meds in my life.

Many many times. I really love the effects xanax gives me but its not a permanent solution. I have went through minor xanax and other benzodiazepine withdrawals and I'm never doing through that again. When you stop taking xanax the anxiety just comes back even harder. I don't have a panic disorder, but when I quit taking xanax I got a massive panic and OCD attack and I was losing my mind. In all honesty it was the worst experience I ever had in my life, and I've had bad experiences. The rebound anxiety was worse than when I found my father dead lying on the floor. Benzos can fuck you up really badly

In all honesty the best way to make yourself low inhib is to naturally increase gaba and decrease glutamate instead of taking drugs for it. Keto diet, HIIT and regular meditation practice will solve help you.

It's good stuff, totally makes you low inhib. Just gotta be careful not to get addicted. The withdrawals will put you in hell

It’s like a fast-acting sleeping pill. Don’t believe the hype.

Yeah I've been wanting to get on benzos or ketamine too

Yes, it's good for anxiety but it makes you sleepy + you need to increase the dose if you take it regularly in order to get the same effect.

It's good stuff, totally makes you low inhib. Just gotta be careful not to get addicted. The withdrawals will put you in hell
May I ask why we don't see people do crimes on Xanax then?

I'll always prefer valium

What's the difference?
in my experience valium hits faster and sedates you more nicely. They're both benzos though. I'm also biased though. I was a sucker for valium when I was younger

in my experience valium hits faster and sedates you more nicely. They're both benzos though. I'm also biased though. I was a sucker for valium when I was younger
Did they kill your inhibition?