Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone who is seriously considering roping. Send me a message and lets talk about it.

R(p)apist1488

R(p)apist1488

Incel trying to be a trucel
★★
I see a lot of guys on here wanting to rope. I struggle too at times, but I'm here to help anyone who wants it.

my rope event is unavoidable. I'm a downie. i might try to live but the evil normie and motherfoid abuse (planned from childhood to make me weak and rope so she can have dads money) is forcing me to do even more

This past week I've been feeling like blowing my brains out with a gun (in videogame ofc)

I see a lot of guys on here wanting to rope. I struggle too at times, but I'm here to help anyone who wants it.
I want to rope due to my constant chronic pains

my rope event is unavoidable. I'm a downie. i might try to live but the evil normie and motherfoid abuse (planned from childhood to make me weak and rope so she can have dads money) is forcing me to do even more
Use the money as motivation to continue.

no suicidal ER thoughts for me Mr Fbi

Use the money as motivation to continue.
but I'm an extreme downie and low functioning. i really want to do it but don't want to because i was made to do it. i really hope i could just give up and do it cuz its too painful

but I'm an extreme downie and low functioning. i really want to do it but don't want to because i was made to do it. i really hope i could just give up and do it cuz its too painful
If you get the money could you hire a caretaker?

You can help by suggesting me suicide methods

If you get the money could you hire a caretaker?
yea i can i guess. but my mom wants to bully me and make me die so she can take my dads money. i think its working. i don't want to go home. I'm currently working. and i was ready to die a year ago.

i thought about it but i am a coward and too low iq to fing quick, painless ways to rope

You can help by suggesting me suicide methods
Carbon monoxide, heroin od, swan diving off of a tall building, or combining 2 methods, such as the Fuhrer (cyanide + gunshot) (in a video game).

Last edited:
i might have blown my brains out awhile ago but my dad took my gun away cus he saw me starting to ldarmaxx more
smart guy