Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone wish their waifu jumped out their computer screen.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
★★★★★
I can just imagine this curry landwhale and mereoleona sucking my pee pee.
44ba32256f4fe3dc46cfee9d284ade69
11ZIT1

Black pill buddy is that if our waifus were real they wouldn't want us either and would want chad too.
Shit wrecked me up when I was younger.

Yeah it's a shame that it is not real

I guess nobody can accuse you of being a standardcel

Even if that happened she would choose someone else.

Black pill buddy is that if our waifus were real they wouldn't want us either and would want chad too.
Shit wrecked me up when I was younger.
If im the first person they see, surely theyll suck my pee pee before they see chad.
Yeah it's a shame that it is not real

I guess nobody can accuse you of being a standardcel
very big shame, and yea I pretty much have no standards at this point because years of isolation.
Even if that happened she would choose someone else.
is your waifu a cute loli?

If im the first person they see, surely theyll suck my pee pee before they see chad.

Not if their main love interest, main character or guys in their world are Chads which most anime main characters are.

Not if their main love interest, main character or guys in their world are Chads which most anime main characters are.
depends on the waifu then but most MC arent chads.
You should try it, it is a great metafiction.
ill try it one day when I get over my game boredom/anxiety.

wtf op those two dont even look remotely the samae, anyways curry women are so bad looking...

wtf op those two dont even look remotely the samae, anyways curry women are so bad looking...
thats my 2d waifu and the other is some curry landwhale, volcel if you wouldnt smash. I feel like eating curry now.
Super powers=Chad or at least higher value male.
tell that to mob from mob psycho 100

I fucked my pillow case once while staring at a gif of yui from oregairu before

I fucked my pillow case once while staring at a gif of yui from oregairu before
did you cum on the pillow case? and leave it their still it dries.

I admittedly have one, but I prefer her to stay in her realm. It's too cringy when people try to make things happen that can't.

No, I wish the opposite could happen. I want to jump into my computer screen to leave this wretched earth behind for good.

The purity of someone from the world beyond would tarnish as soon as they enter this one.

also whenever I see the curry whale it make me
5DC25A41 C7F9 4008 BD92 DAF4FFC7B860

tell that to mob from mob psycho 100

He is a special case just like Chojiro Uchida from the manga Domu.
Takes a special type of failure to have super powers and still be a failure at life and I don't mean not living up to everybodies expecations but to not even accomplish anything.

He is a special case just like Chojiro Uchida from the manga Domu.
Takes a special type of failure to have super powers and still be a failure at life and I don't mean not living up to everybodies expecations but to not even accomplish anything.
True, I would say naruto but he was born a god either way and had hinata crushing on him
Apparently it is, why are they called "games" though?
hmm I dont even know, am I just reading most of the time? Do i just sit back and relax?

True, I would say naruto but he was born a god either way and had hinata crushing on him

Naruto and Sauske are Chads man.
Naruto's dad was a former Hokage, Naruto had a demon fox inside him that gave him massive power ups and He was also descendant of one of the six legendary sages who created Jutsu and a prophecy marked him as one of the ones destined to save the world.
Neji was right the entire damn time when he spoke of our bloodlines and standing guiding our paths from the beginning.

hmm I dont even know, am I just reading most of the time? Do i just sit back and relax?

Yes indeed, you sit back and watch most of the time. There are sone choices and choosing words for the poem part though.

Japanese made visual novels by big companies (type-moon) are games because they have stuff other than point and click like stats and shit.

Check out the fate/stay night visual novels

a m a z i n g

Yes indeed, you sit back and watch most of the time. There are sone choices and choosing words for the poem part though.
Ah nice will install later
Japanese made visual novels by big companies (type-moon) are games because they have stuff other than point and click like stats and shit.

Check out the fate/stay night visual novels

a m a z i n g
are they free?

Ah nice will install later

are they free?
No but you can get them free if you know what I mean
BE27C8F9 5788 408A 95EA 493C934AFAF7

Also when the game was originally released they added sex scenes and advertised the game as an erotic novel to make sure it would sell (because the guy had no faith in the game since he was combining romance and action) ending up doing amazing and they removed it.

You can still play the eroge version if you’d like, but it takes a lot of work
v3tqrGy.png

No but you can get them free if you know what I mean
View attachment 9394

Also when the game was originally released they added sex scenes and advertised the game as an erotic novel to make sure it would sell (because the guy had no faith in the game since he was combining romance and action) ending up doing amazing and they removed it.

You can still play the eroge version if you’d like, but it takes a lot of work
v3tqrGy.png
Im not really good at pirating but reading that gave me a boner.

Don't have one and I'm glad.

I dreamt of my waifu and had a great conversation with her. Then I asked her what happened to her brother then she went silent on me and left

It's over
Not even in dreams does my waifu want me