Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone wish they were still a kid?

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
Why was everything so fun back then? Video games were amazing... to get lost in virtual worlds, exploring, discovering, having fun. I never complained about any game back then. I just had fun. Nowadays, video games are getting so boring. All I do is find the bad stuff in them, like imbalances or stupid mechanics and stuff and complain. Life as a kid was so much better cause you actually had feelings. Now all I ever feel is loneliness, sadness, hate, or dissatisfaction. Where have all my feelings of joy and wonder gone? This world is cruel and evil. It forces you into the rat race, there is no way to escape. Whether it is the human-made rat race of society, or the natural rat race of trying to get sex, that is all that it is for. You cannot escape it. Your body and mind will constantly urge you, saying "Why have you not gotten laid yet, go spread your semen". What if I don't want to? Too bad then your mind will torture you and your body will break down.

As a kid you dont get any of those stupid feelings. I hate competition. But life is literally based off it, that is all life is. Competition, cruelty, no rest. No rest.. It makes you go and go and if you don't want to? It will torture you.

Why is nature so cruel? If we are not meant to reproduce, why not make it so our brains just don't give us urges and make us depressed? Why can't I just have a brain that is content with LDAR? Nature is so cold and cruel, it does not care for its creations.

I wish I was just a kid again, not caring for any of this stuff only having fun with video games and other shit. I am very sorry if your childhood was bad then that is pure suifuel.

ya i actually had sume friends when i was a kid and was actually happy and hopeful now all of it is lost

I would love to be a kid again. I rarely felt sad and I actually had a positive outlook on life. I feel like the world lost its color. Everything was so bright back then....

I was a lot more attractive and I didn’t understand my place in the world. I was super low inhib as a kid and way more social. Puberty was a death pill for me

I wish I was a kid again. Didn’t have to worry about growing up and the adult stuff, and enjoyed my kid hobbies back then.

i wish i died as a kid tbh

I wish I was still 5 years old. That was the happiest time of my life.