Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone with (crazy) high IQ here? How does it influence your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34877
  • Start date
Deleted member 34877

Deleted member 34877

Self-banned
-
I have 115 non-verbal IQ and 140- 150+ verbal IQ or even more. Unfortunately the tests here don't measure higher. How does it influence your life?

It is nice to mog normies so hard intellectually. I went whole 12 years at school with studying 15 minutes before the test. Quite funny that normies when they were bullying me called me "moron" or "idiot".

Take the no reply pill, GrAY guy

Even with that IQ you couldn't get your dick sucked. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It is nice to mog normies so hard intellectually. I went whole 12 years at school with studying 15 minutes before the test. Quite funny that normies when they were bullying me called me "moron" or "idiot".
And some of these normies you iq mogged are now enyoing the summer with a gf and/or friends and you are here.
Iq don’t matter in this world, it’s all about looks. And as high iq man, you should know this

I have 115 non-verbal IQ and 140- 150+ verbal IQ or even more. Unfortunately the tests here don't measure higher. How does it influence your life?

cope, chad doesnt need IQ

I can mentally masturbate on a regular basis.

Women should have no rights and become property so average IQ can increase and not decrease to stone ages like we are heading to

:feelsYall:
And some of these normies you iq mogged are now enyoing the summer with a gf and/or friends and you are here.
Iq don’t matter in this world, it’s all about looks. And as high iq man, you should know this

High IQ alone means nothing. A good combination is the key. Beauty, intelligence, and health are the Holy Trinity of society. Your chances of failing at life if you possess these combined traits are almost zero. You'd have to be extreme unlucky if you didn't succeed in life being intelligent, beautiful, and healthy.

I can mentally masturbate on a regular basis.
Basically this. Having high iq as incel only helps you have more elaborate copes, in no way it actually helps you in life.

Basically this. Having high iq as incel only helps you have more elaborate copes, in no way it actually helps you in life.
honestly as an average IQcel Id take the higher IQ and beter copes over an ugly (sub4) or obese woman

Last edited: