Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anything under 15 is paedophilia and you're a degenerate if you disagree

Who cares rly not like we are gonna fuck anyone ever

you think saying you are 18 wont make most people call you a pedo?

Age differences of 5-10 are not abnormal at all, stop listening to trannies on the internet.

bro only a 65 year old women is acceptable.

I don't understand why people here are into 13-year-olds, or even 16-year-olds for that matter.

Their musculature just doesn't seem as developed compared to, you know, a college-aged femoid.
Most 16 year old foids look 21

Most 16 year old foids look 21

this, also:

WARNING, DON'T READ IF YOU'RE A :feels:

Some 13yos are hot af, and I'm 27. It is what it is. And all the brainwashing, all the police, all the threats and violence in the world can't change the way human nature and sexuality works.

I find it interesting that the term "Paedophilia" didn't appear in the English lexicon until around 1900. That is about the time that foids began to obtain "rights". Also in order for ~anything~ to be considered pedo, even according to the current psychological definition, the person must be attracted to people who ~appear~ child-like. So the moment a foid no longer appears like a child, and you are attracted to the foid, it is ~not~ pedo. That is just normal male attraction to the opposite sex. I think that many incels wish that the age of consent was lower only because foids by the time they are 14 and 15 have dick counts of 10+ in many large cities. If foids were not so degenerate these days and were not told to "explore their sexual desires", this wouldnt even be an issue. This is why we need to repeal their right to vote and impose enforced monogamy laws. I just don't think its ever going to happen, though, because this society is in a state of total moral decay, not just with sex. With everything. A lot of incels look to the 1940s and the 1950s as a better time to be a man, but really the cogs were already in the wheel by then, and the West was already pivoting towards its own self-destruction. If I could time travel, I would go back to the 1800s. In the 1800s people still had a real sense of morality. The 20th century was bad and the first 20 years of the 21st century is proving to be even worse. I wonder how long things can go on like this, I really do. Many other species of humans went extinct and maybe its time for this one to. I was reading about how the Homo Erectus species went extinct the other day. Sometimes I wish this whole species would die out and the Earth would return to its normal, natural state without us. Imagine how beautiful that would be. Fuck it. :feelsautistic:

I find it interesting that the term "Paedophilia" didn't appear in the English lexicon until around 1900. That is about the time that foids began to obtain "rights". Also in order for ~anything~ to be considered pedo, even according to the current psychological definition, the person must be attracted to people who ~appear~ child-like. So the moment a foid no longer appears like a child, and you are attracted to the foid, it is ~not~ pedo. That is just normal male attraction to the opposite sex. I think that many incels wish that the age of consent was lower only because foids by the time they are 14 and 15 have dick counts of 10+ in many large cities. If foids were not so degenerate these days and were not told to "explore their sexual desires", this wouldnt even be an issue. This is why we need to repeal their right to vote and impose enforced monogamy laws. I just don't think its ever going to happen, though, because this society is in a state of total moral decay, not just with sex. With everything. A lot of incels look to the 1940s and the 1950s as a better time to be a man, but really the cogs were already in the wheel by then, and the West was already pivoting towards its own self-destruction. If I could time travel, I would go back to the 1800s. In the 1800s people still had a real sense of morality. The 20th century was bad and the first 20 years of the 21st century is proving to be even worse. I wonder how long things can go on like this, I really do. Many other species of humans went extinct and maybe its time for this one to. I was reading about how the Homo Erectus species went extinct the other day. Sometimes I wish this whole species would die out and the Earth would return to its normal, natural state without us. Imagine how beautiful that would be. Fuck it. :feelsautistic:
the word pedophilia was coined in 1906. and the AOC was raised higher in the late 1800s (1880s/1890s) because of concerns about child prostitution. before the late 1800s, people didn't panic over pedophilia
this, also:

WARNING, DON'T READ IF YOU'RE A :feels:

Some 13yos are hot af, and I'm 27. It is what it is. And all the brainwashing, all the police, all the threats and violence in the world can't change the way human nature and sexuality works.
what's :feels: supposed to be. isn't that just some angry emoji?

I don't understand why people here are into 13-year-olds, or even 16-year-olds for that matter.

Their musculature just doesn't seem as developed compared to, you know, a college-aged femoid.

Kind of ironic coming from an asian seeing as your race of women have the most neotenous features and many of the adult women in their 20's barely look like "adults", every asian woman I've ever seen in in real life was basically flat chested, that indicates some kind of trend here, and its already a known thing for asian women not to have bodies that look "developed"

So you saying you don't understand is very ironic, its like you don't understand how your race keeps breeding

Neoteny is arousing, always has been, always will be, big breasts and asses are nice, but petite features just look "cuter", and a lot of men are looking for "cute" and "dainty" rather than "bodacious", lets be honest, the bodacious appeal wears off, because its physical appeal rather than psychological, having sex with an innocent young teen girl and watch her blush and grin as you take off her clothing is going to leave you much more satisfied (well for me I guess)

This

I'll fuck a "developed" woman, but my preference would be young and petite

what's :feels: supposed to be

Cuck (or maybe moralfag)

Last edited:
the word pedophilia was coined in 1906. and the AOC was raised higher in the late 1800s (1880s/1890s) because of concerns about child prostitution. before the late 1800s, people didn't panic over pedophilia

If anything, the panic just led to more harm of children. Sexual deviants often desire things they cannot have. If you tell a sexual deviant he cannot have children, he will naturally want them. That is my theory, anyway.

what's :feels: supposed to be. isn't that just some angry emoji?
yeah I mean cuck, its an angry emoji but with implications of a cuck being angry about something based, for angry incel you'd use the angry pepe emoji

Kind of ironic coming from an asian seeing as your race of women have the most neotenous features and many of the adults women in their 20's barely look like adults, every asian woman I've ever seen in in real life was basically flat chested, that indicates some kind of trend here, and its already a known thing for asian women not to have bodies that look "developed"

So you saying you don't understand is very ironic, its like you don't understand how your race keeps breeding, neoteny is arousing, always has been, always will be, big breasts and asses are nice, but petite features just look "cuter", and a lot of men are looking for "cute" and "dainty"

This

I'll fuck a "developed" woman, but my preference would be young and petite

Cuck (or maybe moralfag)
What does neotenous/neoteny mean?
If anything, the panic just led to more harm of children. Sexual deviants often desire things they cannot have. If you tell a sexual deviant he cannot have children, he will naturally want them. That is my theory, anyway.
Ever heard of non-offending pedophiles?

:soy:Yikes! rather settle down and marry a woman who has experience and not some child under 25! hope one day to marry a lady near 40! Our kids will be very special! hopefully she has had many c:soy:cks by then to teach me!

15 year olds are literally toddlers bro the 30 year old twitter feminists said so bro and it feels good to be sticking up to the right thing even if the right thing has no fundamental reasoning bro

the brain is not developed at that age bro its not enough if the body is fully developed physically and sexually, their frontal cortex must be developed enough so that during sex they can explain the mathematical proofs and concepts behind every theorem in classical mechanics with no prior knowledge of calculus within a 5 minute time span. if not u are literally having sex with a fetus. u are literally raping a cell, a bundle of quarks.

I did but it was too confusing. I want you to explain it

No, if you can't understand a google explanation I can't help you lol
Age differences of 5-10 are not abnormal at all, stop listening to trannies on the internet.

JFL come on dude you'd still be seen as a pedo as you're legally considered an adult at 18, and you are turning 19 this year or next year, its not as if your views will magically change then

Last edited:
No, if you can't understand a google explanation I can't help you lol

JFL come on dude you'd still be seen as a pedo as you're legally considered an adult at 18, and you are turning 19 this year or next year, its not as if your views will magically change then
Doesn’t it mean having young physical characteristics in adulthood?
you are in college?
Yeah

Me too. Call me whatever you want

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

I don’t give a shit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5