Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AOC defends OnlyFans whore, gets 320k likes

Reminder to never ever treat any whore who has an only fans or any type of nudes online with any decency or respect.

This bitch thinks healthcare professionals should be treated as royalty or something.

Gosh is she unsufferable.

Reminder to never ever treat any whore who has an only fans or any type of nudes online with any decency or respect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhubCtp-DI

clipboardimage-1607802916-png.383394

a medic makes enough to live comfortably in most states.
living in new york means you're rich anywhere else.

plus i doubt she needs onlyfans to "make ends meet"
she's filthy rich in objective money terrms compared to most users here, i bet.

She is so disingenuous. It's not that medics need two jobs to "survive" in the US. They need two jobs in New York. EMTs (which is not a hard job to get, btw. It's like six months of training) do just fine in my neck of the woods.

All these Democrats complain about the working poor, and yet working folks are always worse off in the places that they control.

The comments under the OnlyFans videos are funny, there are Pakistani simps saying how they expected better from her etc etc
She is so disingenuous. It's not that medics need two jobs to "survive" in the US. They need two jobs in New York. EMTs (which is not a hard job to get, btw. It's like six months of training) do just fine in my neck of the woods.

All these Democrats complain about the working poor, and yet working folks are always worse off in the places that they control.
"Meeting ends meet" = living extravagant lifestyle like seen on TV, because 24/7 enjoyment is a human right...
Also

Emt lauren caitlyn kwei 2

Last edited:
The comments under the OnlyFans videos are funny, there are Pakistani simps saying how they expected better from her etc etc

"Meeting ends meet" = living extravagant lifestyle like seen on TV, because 24/7 enjoyment is a human right...
Also

View attachment 383894
Her tits are nothing special. JFL at anyone that pays money for her lewds when there are free, full length, hd videos of women that know how to perform and whose bodies have been refined by medical science.

Her tits are nothing special. JFL at anyone that pays money for her lewds when there are free, full length, hd videos of women that know how to perform and whose bodies have been refined by medical science.
I think a lot of these coomers do it so they can talk to the foids, they want an emotional connection. Kind of sad tbh.

I think a lot of these coomers do it so they can talk to the foids, they want an emotional connection. Kind of sad tbh.
Ridiculously sad and delusional. An emotional connection with a foid? I don't even want that in real life, much less with an ethot. What would be the point?

This bitch thinks healthcare professionals should be treated as royalty or something.

Gosh is she unsufferable.
They do the job no one else wants to do and are emotionally withdrawn from it yet make barely 40k. Not saying they didn’t know what they were getting into when they signed up but that’s still fucked up.

They do the job no one else wants to do
Oh really ? Do they pick up trash and clean toilets, too ? Granted, some of them wipe asses, but don't most of them do mostly administrative work ?

In any case, they are supposed to be paid what their economic value is. If you think that's not enough, I don't care.

AOC and other leftists would like everyone to pitch in so that these people get all paid god knows how much (I'm not sure it will ever be enough in their minds). I don't want to pay for services I don't use. When I'm sick and I need their services, I'll pay. Otherwise fuck off.

Last edited:
Oh really ? Do they pick up trash and clean toilets, too ? Granted, some of them wipe asses, but don't most of them do mostly administrative work ?

In any case, they are supposed to be paid what their economic value is. If you think that's not enough, I don't care.

AOC and other leftists would like everyone to pitch in so that these people get all paid god knows how much (I'm not sure it will ever be enough in their minds). I don't want to pay for services I don't use. When I'm sick and I need their services, I'll pay. Otherwise fuck off.
EMT wages are not even that low in NY, she makes $2800 a month after taxes, she just want more stuff.

I spit at anyone who voted democrat. Might as well join IT.

Are surprised? Give it a few years and she'll have an onlyfans herself. She's already a twitch streamer.

EMT wages are not even that low in NY, she makes $2800 a month after taxes, she just want more stuff.
2800 a month in New York will get you shit, you won’t be able to have hardly anything other than the bare minimum to live, that’s assuming you have a roommate and don’t use metro. That’s how much freaking mechanics make and all they need is to graduate high school.

The goal posts are constantly shifting. Now that the $15 minimum wage has almost become a reality, a saw something the other day bitching that 60 percent of Americans make less than 40k a year.

If 40k isn't a fucking "living wage" (a nonsense word combo) then what the fuck is?
2800 a month in New York will get you shit, you won’t be able to have hardly anything other than the bare minimum to live, that’s assuming you have a roommate and don’t use metro. That’s how much freaking mechanics make and all they need is to graduate high school.
Pretty sure she lives with her parents. Which is fine. People act like it's a death sentence, but, traditionally in the West people lived with their families until they got married. Poverty is not loving comfortably with video games and internet.

Ask age of consent to show her tits!

Maybe not for much longer...

Ridiculously sad and delusional. An emotional connection with a foid? I don't even want that in real life, much less with an ethot. What would be the point?

good thing i am just an outside observer of society collapsing rather than a part of it. the blackpill truly saved me in many ways, i look at this stuff and just laugh at being fully aware of the direction we are trending (extinction).

Should've never gave them rights