Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Apologies Are Absolutely Useless & Are Ironically SELFISH (A Means To Ease Guilt), THE ONLY REAL APOLOGY IS COMPENSATION

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Anybody ever notice how pointless an apology is if were looking at it objectively, lets say the person who was apologized to does "feel better" that the offender feels bad, what does that actually do for the effects of the offense that was done to them?, absolutely nothing!

Lets say you have a girl friend and she leaves you for another guy, he comes up to you and says sorry, he's genuine about it, you can see shame on his face, he actually feels bad, he's still going to be fucking your girl later that day smiling away as he wrecks that pussy, so what difference did his apology make

HIS APOLOGY ONLY SERVED TO EASE HIS GUILT, THAT'S IT, YOU GOT NOTHING OUT OF IT, HE IRONICALLY ONLY FUCKING USED YOUR LOSS AGAIN TO HIS BENEFIT, NOW HE DOESN'T FEEL "SO BAD"

IF HE WAS TRULY SORRY HE'D BARE THE WEIGHT OF HIS GUILT AS SELF INFLICTED PUNISHMENT, LIKE A FORM OF PENANCE

That's the greatest irony of apologies, they only really serve the offender in the long run (when it comes to an objective benefit to well being), they only help the person who caused harm and/or injury (be it emotional or physical)

This is why I say:
THE ONLY REAL APOLOGY IS COMPENSATION

Imagine if that guy who your GF left you for, instead helped hook you up with another woman, that would be an apology, but him just letting you know that he "feels bad" is worthless to you, there is no objective benefit to you

Lets say someone hits you with their car and leaves you in a wheel chair, what do you think is a better way to show how sorry they are, to pay for treatments that will help you walk again, or to show up at your bedside, sob and cry, and tell you how bad they feel, then going about their life enjoying the ability to walk JFL

Selfish people apologize, people who are genuinely sorry compensate

Last edited:
another high iq post, thank you based god

This is true, I've met people who hate to be told sorry for this exact reason

This is true, I've met people who hate to be told sorry for this exact reason

I'm one of those people, if someone tells me sorry for an extreme offense they caused (yet to happen to me yet), I will lose it and beat them to a pulp, I'm not going to let someone ruin my life and then fucking use me again as their means to "feel better"

All an apology does is reinforce the initial effect of their actions. No different from pouring salt on an open wound.

"HERes five bucks. I fucked yer gf... Do you have change for a 10?" - says Chad.

"HERes five bucks. I fucked yer gf... Do you have change for a 10?" - says Chad.

Incel: "Why yes I do have change, I only have 4 dollar bills though, I'll have to give you the rest in shells"

Chad: "Shells?, slip of the tongue, you mean cents right?......... right?"

Incel: :feelsthink:.............:feelshaha:
tenor.gif

Incel: "Why yes I do have change, I only have 4 dollar bills though, I'll have to give you the rest in shells"

Chad: "Shells?, slip of the tongue, you mean cents right?......... right?"

Incel: :feelsthink:.............:feelshaha:
tenor.gif
Lol!

If someone intentionally wrongs you, an apology alone is definitely phoney. However, I believe an apology can be genuine if the action you're apologizing for was unintentional or due to a misunderstanding, even if you are unable to compensate them appropriately. If someone accidentally wronged me, I'd be much more able to cope knowing that it was an accident. Someone wronging me and just walking away would leave me mentally scarred, as I'd fear it happening again. Some people feel vindication when the perpetrator admits they're wrong.
Lets say someone hits you with their car and leaves you in a wheel chair, what do you think is a better way to show how sorry they are, to pay for treatments that will help you walk again, or to show up at your bedside, sob and cry, and tell you how bad they feel, then going about their life enjoying the ability to walk JFL
They will be punished through insurance or through legal action. But that's the state compensating you, not them.

Some people feel vindication when the perpetrator admits they're wrong.

My point is that this is of no OBJECTIVE benefit to the person, its all subjective emotional BS, that person could literally just be doing it because they feel bad, and they are ironically just using the person they hurt as a means to feel better, that's why apologies are pointless, help the person or STFU, that should be the general rule

They will be punished through insurance or through legal action. But that's the state compensating you, not them.

People get off on technicalities all the time, especially rich and/or connected people

they are ironically just using the person they hurt as a means to feel better, that's why apologies are pointless, help the person or STFU, that should be the general rule
Yes, but they can also want to show the person remorse to make the victim feel more at ease. There are a lot of people who appreciate apologies (then again, most people are bluepilled)
People get off on technicalities all the time, especially rich and/or connected people
True. Even poor people can get away with crime, as they have no assets to seize.

The purpose of apology is to let them other person know you are aware of the wrong thing you did to them so they don’t think you are ignorant

Inceldom discussion :feelsseriously:

Inceldom discussion :feelsseriously:

Low IQ Low Effort Poster: "Everything that could be discussed about the black pill and inceldom has already been said, you aren't saying anything new, all these threads are rehashes why even bother"
ALSO
Low IQ Low Effort Poster: "Why isn't your thread specifically about how great Chad's life is and how shitty yours is, you're wrong for posting something different and thought provoking, stick to simple "water is wet" threads that I like"

Damned if you do damned if you don't

Either way for me inceldom discussion is black pill discussion, and the "fakeness" of human interaction and the various social norms involved around the process are something of note to the black pill, and unlike your lazy ass spamming "muh incel trait" threads this actually provokes discussion

Last edited:
Low IQ Low Effort Poster: "Everything that could be discussed about the black pill and inceldom has already been said, you aren't saying anything new, all these threads are rehashes why even bother"
ALSO
Low IQ Low Effort Poster: "Why isn't your thread specifically about how great Chad's life is and how shitty yours is, you're wrong for posting something different and thought provoking, stick to simple "water is wet" threads that I like"

Damned if you do damned if you don't

Either way for me inceldom discussion is black pill discussion, and "fakeness" of human interaction and the various social norms involved around the process are something of note to the black pill, and unlike your lazy as spamming "muh incel trait" threads this actually provokes discussion
Lmao, based

OP was one of the users that made me wanna create an account.

High IQ as always.

I would like to add that when it's impossible to compensate, the offender must take active measures to change their behaviour and maybe even work on trying to change the same harmful behavior in other people. For example, an alcoholic or drug addict father who misses an important event involving his son can't go back in time and fix his absence. And money has nothing to do with this. What he can do is throw away his bottles of whiskey, ask for people around not give him or sell him alcohol, ask for help in rehab and all that. Take measures to make sure he won't cause the same damage again in the future, not just saying he knows he's wrong or that he's sorry or that he didn't mean it.

Last edited:
Yet another high IQ post. Lots of based users on this site.

Lots of based users on this site.

Not really, i havent found anyone else from this forum who even comes close to matching @BlkPillPres in IQ, being based/blackpilled.

Fuck it the world has done me enough wrong for me to compensate with most retards

I'd fucking fake it till I make it through anyway (not to ease guilt, I was forced to apologize couple of times else I wouldn't have my basic needs met)