Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Apparently I'm a 6/10

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
I used an app called FaceScore. This app correctly predicted my age (23) So it's probably accurate. I'm curious what your rating is.

Edit: The name has changed. It's called Toolwiz Face Rater.

Last edited:
if ur 6/10 wtf are u doing here

Where is this facescore?

"""Uglymonster"""

Fakecel LARPer detected

Uploaded like 3 images and face still not recognized

Women are the only ones capable of rating your looks.

Fuck off, your looks are plenty enough to date and have sex. Stop lARPing get out of your basement and try with females if you are still a virgin, if not fuck off. All these fakes are ruining this forum.

Fuck off, your looks are plenty enough to date and have sex. Stop lARPing get out of your basement and try with females if you are still a virgin, if not fuck off. All these fakes are ruining this forum.
Even if that were true my personality is like voldemort. So I have no chance.

Even if that were true my personality is like voldemort. So I have no chance.
Personality :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If you're truly a 6, you are either short, autistic, or non-black ethnic, or some combination. It has nothing to do with your personality.

Since it couldn't find my face, I tried it with a picture of my sister. She got a 9. Then after that I tried with a picture of Gisele Bundchen. She got a 9.
App is fake as fuck. Gisele is 10x more good looking than my sister could ever hope of being even with plastic surgery.
You are definitely not a 6.

gonna try it in a second

It's over for you if you trust these rating sites over actual humans. The least I have been rated by face analyzing sites is 8.9/10. The most I have been rated by actual humans is 3/10. Looking at my condition, I can easily tell the latter one is correct.

The app is highly inaccurate so there is no need to be upset

I am a 7,7. Thought I was 17 but I am 16 (lots of people in real life thought I was 13-14 when they saw me) So this app is utterly bullllshitt

i got a 7.8 on that app and it made me 4 years older.
It is bullshit, since I've been rated a 2-4 by many people before.
also i tried to test it on the ugliest people ever and it never went under 5

Last edited:
It says I'm 6,5/10 and 26 years old. I'm only 19 though

7.2/10, cute, serious, and 31 years old. Pretty far off.

It was able to identify that I was, indeed, not wearing glasses, though.

Tried a few more, got a range of 6.6-7.5, 19-31. My "worst" picture is the main pic I'm using on Tinder. Almost certainly total bullshit.

Last edited:
Can someone please rate this guy using that app?

FXFFgfq.gif

UYPtVo4.gif

I am curious to see his scores.

I don't own a smartphone, I use motorola c113:
motorola_c113_00.jpg

Post your face pics or GTFO

7.3?...........:lul:

Used his Chad morph and he went up a full 0.2 to 7.5.

Download

I suspect the app has a recondite and complex personality sensor that gives a reading of your true sex appeal.

Last edited:
jfl that app thinks the curry is on the same level as this morph of blackops2cel? cant trust this app. try opry or lachowski

8.1 and 7.8, respectively. BO2cel just needs to looXXXmaXXX.

8.1 and 7.8, respectively. BO2cel just needs to looXXXmaXXX.
yeah lol he just needs dat dere showertime. still tho i'd say this app is rather inaccurate if it rates opry as only 8. i dont know any other guy that can utterly mog him

Truecel phone. I would still be using a flip phone if my dad wasn't so adamant on upgrading my phone.
A true cellcelphone for truecels. Motorola c113.

@Weed and @whogivesafucc got 6.8 and 7.4, respectively. If they're fakecels, so is our prophet BlackOps2cel.

@Tellem-T clocks in at 5.9. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
Doesn´t work I have tried 20 times still. don´t work

Highly inaccurate app. It gave me 7.3 and said I'm 36 lol

@Weed and @whogivesafucc got 6.8 and 7.4, respectively. If they're fakecels, so is our prophet BlackOps2cel.

@Tellem-T clocks in at 5.9. Enough is enough.
It's over for me