Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL apparently im a self hating racist

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
According to cucktears im a self hating racist because I pointed out the fact that ethnics have it harder in the dating game than whites. A lot of bluepillers really want to escape the truth, they throw labels at you desperately trying to deny what they already know. Most bluepillers and cuckiters are to caught up in an us vs them mentality that they cant objectively look at the facts because they think this is some kind of contest of who is right or wrong.

they cant objectively look at the facts because they think this is some kind of contest of who is right or wrong.

Quoted for irony, I forgot this is about winning the oppression Olympics. I'm sure you're not the most incel of them all, someone else will come to "prove you wrong" and say how Tyrone is so much better than Curry/ Asian/ w/e and that you're actually volcel just by being black, just as you did with whites.

Sad, ain't it?

When will cucktears accept reality?

They deny that women discriminate based on race when they clearly do. Women even admit they do but you can't call them racist because reasons. Ribbit is just a piece of shit website.