Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are all mass shooters actually "mentally ill"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Most shooters were bullied kids who never got respect or had friends.
Society creates mass shooters
I'd say only 20% or less are ACTUALLY mentally ill, and weren't TURNED INTO mass shooters

the point of killing random people is to hurt society on a psychological level.

if a mass shooter kills people who wronged him, people who hear about it can cope with the idea that those people "kinda deserved it"

if a mass shooter kills random people, people who hear about it are sad because "an innocent person lost their life"

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Colvin76 @Uglymuggly @ShadowTheEdgehog @Ropemaxx thoughts?
High iq. ER's plan was to kill people he knew and random chads and rosties.

If you want revenge you have to do it on a massive scale.
Not some incident that will be forgot about in a few years but that if alive you'll rot in prison and be executed for.

In my book, if it doesn't equal a death sentence it isn't worth doing, if I'm doing something, its hopefully something that's going to overwrite "hitler" and "nazi" as the "go to" insult for humanity, people would refer to my name instead and even hitler and the nazi's would be forgotten by history as "the worst of the worst"

I'd like to do something "world breaking", anything less and I wouldn't see the point

Last edited:

if a mass shooter kills people who wronged him, people who hear about it can cope with the idea that those people "kinda deserved it"

if a mass shooter kills random people, people who hear about it are sad because "an innocent person lost their life"

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Colvin76 @Uglymuggly @ShadowTheEdgehog @Ropemaxx thoughts?
That’s literally the point of mass shootings. It’s not about the specific people who were killed but it’s about hurting society as a whole

That’s literally the point of mass shootings. It’s not about the specific people who were killed but it’s about hurting society as a whole

Except that it doesn't really "hurt society", people virtue signal and then they move on in a few weeks (except for the family members that lost someone), nobody really cares, they just like the appearance of caring

If you want to hurt society, you have to do something that destroys many peoples lives, and by many I mean millions

The corona virus hurt society way more than any "atrocity" you've seen anyone virtue signal about online, a lot of normies lost jobs, ended relationships, killed themselves, etc because of this virus, it was better than any ER any of us could ever pull off

Heck I might end up killing myself because of this virus depending on how things go in the next year lol

My contract will be up in the middle of next year and I don't think I'll get rehired in this economy and its going to be hard to get a job, so right now my only focus is to pay off my credit card and rush to get some passive income coming in

I think I'm reaching the "end of the line" in my path, I'll either "make it" by next year or end it all

Last edited:
Heck I might end up killing myself because of this virus depending on how things go in the next year lol
This virus really messed things up tbh
Western economies were at least on the surface in better shape by 2019 than in the early 2010s imo.

My contract will be up in the middle of next year and I don't think I'll get rehired in this economy and its going to be hard to get a job, so right now my only focus is to pay off my credit card and rush to get some passive income coming in

I think I'm reaching the "end of the line" in my path, I'll either "make it" by next year or end it all
Sad shit man.

"Society treated me like trash, so let me just kill random pedestrians going about their daily lives instead of the people in higher power responsible for the state of society"

Sounds normal to me

View attachment 361936

Let me just attack smaller male gorrilas that did nothing to me.

Let me just attack smaller male gorrilas that did nothing to me.
I'm an actual animal. You're supposedly part of a species thats had self awareness for centuries. Whats your excuse?

Not getting your pp wet?

Killing very specific people that have wronged them doesn't make that person mentally ill. Killing random people is always mentally ill.

@hikicel this is just another case of selectively applied morality aka moral relativism.

It doesnt matter if the killer is a hired gun, a soldier or a gamer. Murder is murder.

What is interesting about the entire ER case and other shooters is the way society attributes guilt and weakness to school shooters while attesting heroism to some american sniper that murdered 300 16 year old goat hearders that wanted to protect their family in some third world shithole.

I think it is unquestionable that it takes massive courage to actually go out there, get a gun and pulll it off. There is no weakness in that, no cowardice. You are literally signing away your life, the chances of survival are nigh zero. How exactely is that cowardice?
Who are the people that bring forth this charge?
Exactely, its the same people that have a heart attack over some new soy sauce at mcdonalds, the same people that start crying when you say nigger, the same people that would kill you if they could, for saying "women bad".

its all just hypocrisy at the end of the day.

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

- Ecclesiastes 1:2, KJV

It is questionable if it damages society. In fact, in terms of moral signaling it just gives them a bigger bat to swing with.
I think it would make more sense to have a completely reasonable incel spokesman, someone who is unquestionably moral and ethically untouchable.
This does not mean that he has to be a saint, merely that he is honest and admits to his follies right away.

If you want to harm them, you have to become a shining beacon of everything they are not.
They will flee from the light like cockroaches.

Another thing that quite frankly irks me about mass shootings is how woefully ineptly they are executed and planned.
Anyone who puts more than 15 minutes into planning a mass murder would have to realize that a gun is a bad tool for the job.
Guns evolved out of the need for precise and direct killing during hunting sessions.

Just hypothetically, if I was to conduct a mass killing, I would not use a gun at all.
Instead I would think of the countless news stories that make the rounds every year, of 100s of people dying in disco fires for example.
I would just get myself a bit of magnesium, maybe a pound, and create small packages with a timer.
Maybe I would also make DIY thermite but it takes some energy to start.

Bottom line, that shit is impossible to extinguish once it burns, shit, it even burns underwater. And it burns in excess of 1000^C.

So I would just scout for a crowded location with few exits, get inside, drop my firebombs near the exists and leave.
I would expect a death toll between 100 and 300 people, assuming the news stories on disco fires are correct.

Again, just hypothetically, thats what someone with a brain would do if he was set on inflicting maximum damage.
Contrary to mass shooters, this would also inspire actual fear in people since they would become afraid of attending public gatherings.
This fear would further be supported by the gruesome nature of the associated death by suffocation and burning + the ease of access for the necessary materials (gasoline, magnesium, rust, aluminum dust etc...).

When you think about it like that, it is odd why mass shootings happen at all. Seems weird, almost like its staged on purpose to push a political agenda hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Some mass shooters are perfectly sane, and that's the reason why it's frightening for most normies and they always claim it's insanity when it's not about religion.

I'm an actual animal. You're supposedly part of a species thats had self awareness for centuries. Whats your excuse?

Not getting your pp wet?

104428.gif

Not getting your pp wet?

its simply natural tbh

Except that it doesn't really "hurt society", people virtue signal and then they move on in a few weeks (except for the family members that lost someone), nobody really cares, they just like the appearance of caring

If you want to hurt society, you have to do something that destroys many peoples lives, and by many I mean millions

The corona virus hurt society way more than any "atrocity" you've seen anyone virtue signal about online, a lot of normies lost jobs, ended relationships, killed themselves, etc because of this virus, it was better than any ER any of us could ever pull off

Pretty unfortunate tbh. Only stuff like 9/11 and covid19 did actual harm. Looks like you’re screwed

Nah i think killing specific people who wronged him makes much more sense.
Killing some random incels is retarded and cruel.
PUNISH THE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE IT ( IN GTA)