Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are all modern women whores?

B

bcroger

Major
I go to a smoothie shop. There is a shy , polite, soft spoken, blonde girl in high school who works there. Probably from a middle income or rich family. I would say that she is around 18. Really cute. Even she wears short pants, short enough to see her ass cheeks pop out. Sometimes she wears yoga pants with a thong underneath. I see her flirt with some much older hispanic men and even one sand nigger in his 20s who comes in.

Are all modern women wh0res?

Last edited:
In the first world, yes.
Why wouldn't they be. There's no backlash for whoring.

You have to understand something. A woman's entire existence, self-esteem, and sense of self-worth is predicated on sex. Every single aspect of a woman's existence is about sex and sexual desirability. Every single act, choice of words, clothing, social interaction, and reason for anything else in the world is centered around sex. It doesn't matter if it's a bitch in heat at a nightclub or your dear old mamma preparing your tendies.

All women want to feel sexy and be the objects of male desire - men that they would rather die than have sex with, and men that they would die to have sex with. They exist solely for fucking and breeding. Sex is the female's raison d'etre.

You have to understand something. A woman's entire existence, self-esteem, and sense of self-worth is predicated on sex. Every single aspect of a woman's existence is about sex and sexual desirability. Every single act, choice of words, clothing, social interaction, and reason for anything else in the world is centered around sex. It doesn't matter if it's a bitch in heat at a nightclub or your dear old mamma preparing your tendies.

All women want to feel sexy and be the objects of male desire - males that they would rather die than have sex with, and men that they would die to have sex with. They exist solely for fucking and breeding. Sex is the female's raison d'etre.
They why do so many of them become fat pigs? 43% of American women are obese.

Feminist brainwashing and American cultural rot. You see women in other parts of world working hard to stay thin and sexy.

Damn if you do, Damn if you DONT

Feminist brainwashing and American cultural rot. You see women in other parts of world working hard to stay thin and sexy.
What about foids in the middle east, Mexico and Africa? They are far fatter than the men.

What about foids in the middle east, Mexico and Africa? They are far fatter than the men.
I think Mexican obesity is explained by cheap processed food flooding their markets, last I checked. Not sure about Africa.

The point is that in other parts of the world single women and bachelorettes looking for men generally aren't stuffing their faces with food and being careless with their appearance, thinking about being protected from "fat shaming" and other woke bullshit.

I think Mexican obesity is explained by cheap processed food flooding their markets, last I checked. Not sure about Africa.

The point is that in other parts of the world single women and bachelorettes looking for men generally aren't stuffing their faces with food and being careless with their appearance, thinking about being protected from "fat shaming" and other woke bullshit.
True. Good point.

All women want to feel sexy and be the objects of male desire - men that they would rather die than have sex with, and men that they would die to have sex with. They exist solely for fucking and breeding. Sex is the female's raison d'etre.
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

because they already their fill? Some are also victims of feminism

Yes, all foids are whores(for chad only tho) “that shy, polite and soft spoken foid” is deep throating chads cock every single night.

I go to a smoothie shop. There is a shy , polite, soft spoken, blonde girl in high school who works there. Probably from a middle income or rich family. I would say that she is around 18. Really cute. Even she wears short pants, short enough to see her ass cheeks pop out. Sometimes she wears yoga pants with a thong underneath. I see her flirt with some much older hispanic men and even one sand nigger in his 20s who comes in.

Are all modern women wh0res?
You probably mistook being nice for her being a whore

because they already their fill? Some are also victims of feminism
Good point. Even most black and hispanic single foids in their 20s and teens are fat pigs though. Most white foids wait until 35 to become a fat pig.

The other 1% are Muslims.
Muslims who abide by Sharia law.
Even Hijabi´s in the West have a bodycount of 5, before marriage.
Over for Muslimcels.

If she breathes she's a thot

Not really. A lot are, but a lot are in monogamous relationships with chads/htns

average oneitiscel foid worship thread

'but my oneitis is different and special!!1! she is not like the other foids'

Even the traditional ones have a laundry list of requirements before you get to talk to them, it’s over for 80% of men anywhere within the world they’re all going to get cucked at some point.